Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring Back The A-Team

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bring Back The A-Team

Channel 4
10:15 pm Thursday May 18th

Justin Lee Collins sets out across the Atlantic on a mission to reunite the cast of the classic Eighties television show, and makes some startling discoveries about the gang. He spends his time trying to track down actors Dwight Schultz, Dirk Benedict, Jack Ging, Marla Heasley and iconic star Mr T, before trying to convince them to meet up at an exclusive Beverly Hills club (T)

How can you bring back the A-Team when one of them is dead?

I'll give it a watch anyway for Mr T.

Crazy Fool!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Perhaps they could get McGhee in his place to bring the team together.

Shortly followed by Mr T out on loan to the Mission Impossible team to get some fitness in after getting the strop after being asked to build a child friendly car instead of the normal killing machines!

McGhee then blamed lack of resources in the junk yard they were locked in compared to all the other junk yards in the area.

Right just getting my coat.......

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Trigger said:
How can you bring back the A-Team when one of them is dead?

From what i've heard they are going to try and find where the remaning cast are like a where are they now thing, get them to meet up and talk about the show's success like that take that thing last year but without robbie

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Cant wait, grew up with the A Team, and still watch it on UKTV Gold :clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
CHRIST that blonde bloke is NUTS :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
agreed Easy, I was gonna shower and hit the SACK about 11....f*** THAt idea for now :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"you look like michael j fox" :lolol: quality

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here