Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRING BACK MELIA NOW..... Dean Wilkins, Dean White especially and Chapman.........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I Am Not A Prat And I Won't Shut Up

Just to the left of the letter "A "on your keyboard is a button marked "CAPS LOCK", would you be so kind as to press it. Much obliged.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Bring back Das Reich

King of wind ups..............................:bla::bla:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Brett 92 of McGhee's games were in the championsip , all Wilkins games have been in league one you simply cannot compare them like that. Better to cpmare their records at this level

McGhee
Played 37
Won 16
Drawn 10
Lost 11
Points 58

Wilkins
Played 80
Won 28
Drawn 20
Lost 32
Points 104

McGhee's record is significantly better

Stats can be twisted and manipulated in any way to tell any picture. eg

in 2007 in the UK

22000 drink related deaths
3000 driving related deaths
500 drink driving related deaths

Drink drving is SAFE!!

:jester:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett how am I twisting and manipulating the stats I am comparing the 2 managers at this club at the same level of football , ie league one, you are manipulating the facts by comparing a manager in league one and a manager with 2 seasons playing in the championsip.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone who berates a manager one week, apologises the next, then berates him the following week, can have no credibility on a message board.

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
It Was A Blip You Bunch Of Idiots - It Was The First Loss At Home Since 8.12.07 Yes 8.12.07 - Get A Life There Is Nothing Wrong With The Mangaement Setup - The Players Are Knackered From 9 Games In A Month - The Amounts Of Brainless Winghing Morons That I Heard This Afternoon Was A Joke - Call Yourself Brighton Fans - With The Way Some Morons Were Behaving Today You Need To Go And Support Palace !!!!!!!!

Bad timing for a f***ing blip! At home to a team bottom of the league when we were apparently pushing for the play offs!! :angry:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Melia was a clown and only a small part of the circus that got us to Wembley, he also got us relegated with a team that had the players to stay up. The fact that he did f all before he came and the same after he left says it all really

You`re right of course. Melia was a joke of a manager and had they kept faith with Bailey we would have survived in the top flight longer. Anyone who saw the Spurs game on ITV 4 this week would have seen the quality we had in the side.
Oh he was good for the TV stations with his white disco shoes but the players knew he was a fool.
After he was sacked we played Liverpool in the cup in 84 and he went on TV saying how he hoped we got thrashed..................... and also made a idiot of himself by his big entry to the north stand prior to that.

the man who took over from him had some quality though.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Bad timing for a f***ing blip! At home to a team bottom of the league when we were apparently pushing for the play offs!! :angry:

Of course it was a bad time for a blip, but it's not something they can control is it?

They didn't go out deliberately to play badly and they will be gutted at the performance as much as we are. From time to time we are going to have a bad game - even the very best do that and we are in the third tier of English football. Our players will always be inconsistent because we only have the standard of players we can afford.

We were very poor but a lot of credit must go to Port Vale who played very well. If I were a PV supporter I would be angry too - what have you been doing for the rest of the season when suddenly you start playing so well - probably when it's too late?

That's what football is at lower levels - always has been, always will be. Our players deserve criticism for yesterday, but they don't deserve the hysterical abuse.

D

Deleted User X18H

You`re right of course. Melia was a joke of a manager and had they kept faith with Bailey we would have survived in the top flight longer. Anyone who saw the Spurs game on ITV 4 this week would have seen the quality we had in the side.
Oh he was good for the TV stations with his white disco shoes but the players knew he was a fool.
After he was sacked we played Liverpool in the cup in 84 and he went on TV saying how he hoped we got thrashed..................... and also made a idiot of himself by his big entry to the north stand prior to that.

the man who took over from him had some quality though.
that game is on ITV in half and hour.........weather permitting!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bristol City and Swansea have not dropped to 9th in the league and more or less finished their season already! Whatsv your point??

That they lost to teams near the bottom in games they were expected to win, which is EXACTLY what Brighton did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here