Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back fox hunting

I put the bag of rubbish out last night, all neatly bagged for the collection this morning.

It was strewn ALL OVER my street when I awoke and looked out the front window.

KILL the little furry f***ers.

Yes, and those big effing seagulls that peck open thick reinforced disposal bags.
Murder those buggers too.

In fact, kill EVERYTHING that doesn't do what suits me.

Kill everything, kill kill! :rant:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Fox hunting hasn't gone away, 700 hours of wasted parliamentary time and because of the proof and intent thing nothing has changed one iota.

Get someone in to shoot them one evening.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
NMH said:
I put the bag of rubbish out last night, all neatly bagged for the collection this morning.

Yes, and those big effing seagulls that peck open thick reinforced disposal bags.

Might be a bit of a problem having all those fat men on horses up and down your front path.

I saw one in my back garden last week whilst on the p.c. and I watched in amazement for 10 mins or so. my Jack Russell was not impressed though.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
NMH said:

When I was a bit younger and had had a couple of shandies I used to run down the road booting bin liners really hard so that they exploded in a shower of mouldy potato peelings and used cat litter.

Are you sure it wasn't me?

Re: Re: Bring back fox hunting

Rangdo said:
When I was a bit younger and had had a couple of shandies I used to run down the road booting bin liners really hard so that they exploded in a shower of mouldy potato peelings and used cat litter.

Are you sure it wasn't me?

No, that's why I covered all the angles and posibilities.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Starry said:

Get someone in to shoot them one evening.

Yeah, great idea, at the same time we can get someone in to do the same to you, see how much you like it.

H block said:
Might be a bit of a problem having all those fat men on horses up and down your front path.

I saw one in my back garden last week whilst on the p.c. and I watched in amazement for 10 mins or so. my Jack Russell was not impressed though.

what? A fat man in a coat on a horse? Not surprised the jack russell was pissed off.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
GNF on Tour said:
Yeah, great idea, at the same time we can get someone in to do the same to you, see how much you like it.

If I was doing something wrong then you can go for it, until then my husband and son will continue to shoot or snare (and a fox almost always dies quicker when a hound gets it because of misplaced shoots, just snaring a leg etc) the things when they come onto our property and near our livestock.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
ali jenkins said:
I must admit, in the last 2 years i have seen LOADS more foxes around where i live!

That's not because of the hunt faux-ban, hunts have killed more foxes since the ban was introduced than in the previous years.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can understand why farmers and livestock owners have a need to keep the fox population down but in all honesty to go about it in such a fashion as a hunt is not efficient. i think the pro-hunt faction would get more respect if they admitted that it is not the best way to keep the population down but is more to do with tradition and pomp.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
jonny.rainbow said:
Urban foxes have a life expectancy of 2 years.

Cut them some slack I say.

The only reason there are foxes living in Urban areas is because of all the waste we produce and the insecure fashion in which we store it. Ridiculous that anyone would want to kill a creature for a situation that humans created in the first place.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Nibble said:
The only reason there are foxes living in Urban areas is because of all the waste we produce and the insecure fashion in which we store it. Ridiculous that anyone would want to kill a creature for a situation that humans created in the first place.

That is very true and likewise the reason the rat population is so high. We need to take stock and stop producing so much wasted food.

Leave the foxes alone is what I say - but you do have my permission to kill off as many rats as you like.

:) :)

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
NMH said:

I used to think that it was cats and dogs that pulled my rubbish about the place until I got up early one morning and saw the bloody crows doing it.

Solution - buy a dustbin and put your bags inside it - one the bin is not overflowing then the problem is solved.

Shegull said:
I used to think that it was cats and dogs that pulled my rubbish about the place until I got up early one morning and saw the bloody crows doing it.

Solution - buy a dustbin and put your bags inside it - one the bin is not overflowing then the problem is solved.

Doesn't stop the seagulls with chain saws, Does it?

Shegull said:
That is very true and likewise the reason the rat population is so high. We need to take stock and stop producing so much wasted food.

Leave the foxes alone is what I say - but you do have my permission to kill off as many rats as you like.

:) :)

Why don't you like rats, but you do however like foxes? Both furry, little pointy noses with whiskers. Rats can come in a nice variety of colours. ahhh, nice rats, and they like the same rubbish as foxes too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here