Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back CAFC Matt, the official poll..

Bring back CAFC Matt?

• Yes

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Re: Re: Re: Bring back CAFC Matt, the official poll..

Biscuit said:
I find him 10 times more interesting and funny than you I'm afraid.

If you want a love-in with your little mates why not do it via email instead of ruining the board for everyone else?

A challenge for you Biscuit - Matt has made 5,464 posts. Find me 10 (yes, just 10) interesting posts he's made in the past.

Trust me, you won't

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
How correct are his figures that 98% are pricks on here? Seems very high, would like to see workings behind it etc.

To be honest I think he plucked that figure out of the air.

There's no method to his madness.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bring back CAFC Matt, the official poll..

Wozza said:
If you want a love-in with your little mates why not do it via email instead of ruining the board for everyone else?

A challenge for you Biscuit - Matt has made 5,464 posts. Find me 10 (yes, just 10) interesting posts he's made in the past.

Trust me, you won't

Surly that depends what you define as interesting. That is an individual thing.

If you say anything nice about anybody on these boards its a love-in now a days. I think the 'no love ins' debate basically means 'dont be nice to anyone'

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Biscuit said:
Thank you.

In my wisdom, I have learnt that 98% of people that use NSC are utter pricks, and you are in the select 2%.
98% is a bit harsh biscuit yer there are some but bloody hell's thats harsh! why do you spend so much time on here if you think that

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
This thread is f***ing gay. :safeway

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
saltash seagull said:
98% is a bit harsh biscuit yer there are some but bloody hell's thats harsh! why do you spend so much time on here if you think that

Its nice to point out the faults. :) :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bring back CAFC Matt, the official poll..

Biscuit said:

If you say anything nice about anybody on these boards its a love-in now a days. I think the 'no love ins' debate basically means 'dont be nice to anyone'

Ah so that is your reason for saying 98% of people on here are pricks? You hate love ins, got it now.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
What are we doing here.. welcoming back CAFCMAT and ousting Biccy at the same time? I might have to do some fench sitting.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean

Wozza said:

Trust me, you won't

How many hours you spend at Churchill Square in the cold and rain that time?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bring back CAFC Matt, the official poll..

Biscuit said:

You described him as a "legend" so you must know him personally - the tedious twat is about as far away from an NSC legend as you can get. Seriously.

And, to be honest, I'm not really surprised you don't know the definition of "interesting".

Tell you what - find me 10 of Matt's messages which YOU have found interesting Biscuit, and let's see what everyone else thinks, yeah?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Since when did you have to be voted in to post on here???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
This thread gets more tedious by the second.

First BISCUIT cmoplains about sttention seeking then starts two threads that are just that then gets a Charlton fan in on the action about how good fans they are.

For f*** sake, nobody gives a shit about who posts here unless some people create a massive HOOHA about it.

Leave it alone.

Jeez.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Wozza said:
Matt has made 5,464 posts. Find me 10 (yes, just 10) interesting posts he's made in the past.

Trust me, you won't

Surely that could be said of a lot of posters.

I like away fans here so we can avoid in house fighting and maybe talk about things in general occasionally.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bring back CAFC Matt, the official poll..

Wozza said:
What time?

The second time (I think) can't remember now but gave out shedloads of leaflets. Can't remember who was there now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here