Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Brooker!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I know it was only the legends game, but his passing yesterday was quality.

Bring him back for a season, if Butts is young enough then so is Brooker.

...awaiting flaming!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes against a team of middle aged men he looked very good. Mind you he once again didn't get his knees dirty.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is he a free agent? I am not sure if he is better than anyone we have got at the moment. It would be great to see him back, but I don't think he is the 'one', if our budget is limited.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I think he is on a free. What I think he gives us is that he is an out & out winger who can score goals which is something we haven't got at the moment.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is a bloke who was freed by relegated Brentford, I was surprised to see him there as he bogged off to Leicester when he thought he could do better. Can't see him being an improvement on what we already have. Why not get Lee Steele back while we're at it ? Both are free but that's not the best criteria is it ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
This is a joke yes?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
He is the kind of player we should be looking for. I don't know if HE's the man though, and a game against a load of 45 year olds is not really an adequate match to judge on!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He can put in a better cross than pretty much anyone we have.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
This is a bloke who was freed by relegated Brentford, I was surprised to see him there as he bogged off to Leicester when he thought he could do better. Can't see him being an improvement on what we already have. Why not get Lee Steele back while we're at it ? Both are free but that's not the best criteria is it ?

I see what your saying but remember Darren Currie was the bloke deemed not good enough for Wycombe. Just coz you dont perform for one club doesn't mean you wont for any other.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
He is the kind of player we should be looking for. I don't know if HE's the man though, and a game against a load of 45 year olds is not really an adequate match to judge on!

get him on trial to see if he can still hack it then? same with Steele , hes based up Chester way , see if he fancies it on Saturday no?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
What are the other wide options, Cox apart? Hart? Reid? Loft?

Brooker's certainly better than what we've got at the moment. Sign him up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here