Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring Back Barry OFFICIAL campaign thread

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Yet again it gives me no pleasure to see one of my predictions come stunningly right again and I just wish I could have been at Gay Meadow last night to give Magoo and his useless sidekick The Clipboard Kid a piece of my mind and leave them in no doubt that it's time they went.
It's time the potless pillock Dick Tight did something right for a change and Magoo should be sacked immediately if not sooner and Booker should be given his P45 at the same time.
Then if the tinpot dictator has any sense he should buy a cheap day return to Worthing using his OAP railcard of course and go down on bended knee and beg Barry Lloyd to come back to the Albion.
Listening to the greatest manager we have ever had doing the summaries last night brought back so many great memories of when under Bazza we played to packed 40000 crowds at the Goldstone playing exciting dynamic football and if not for the woodwork at Wembley we would be in the Premiership now.
Even Stevie Wonder could see that Magoo is not fit to shine Bazza shoes and only a care in the community patient could see that lardy Jocko fool taking us to a play off final or battering teams like Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U like we did under Bazza.
Bazza's record in the transfer market was immaculate and no foreign rubbish for him but tried and tested English lads like Gary Nelson, Kevin Bremner, Doug Rougvie, Keith Dublin, John Keeley, Michael 'Not' Small, Johnny Byrne , Gary Chivers the list is endless.
Hopefully Bazza will be in place by Saturday and I shall wear my 'Gulls Eye' 'We've got a Maltese international' t-shirt to Preston and I'll lead the thousands of Albion fans in a 90 minute long chant of 'Barry Lloyds blue and white army' and 'Barry , Barry give us a wave' and it will be just like the good old days as we pulverise Preston and storm into the Premiership :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That is a great post. Had me going for awhile.

Magoo out! :dunce:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ernest said:
Bazza's record in the transfer market was immaculate and no foreign rubbish for him but tried and tested English lads like Gary Nelson, Kevin Bremner, Doug Rougvie, Keith Dublin, John Keeley, Michael 'Not' Small, Johnny Byrne , Gary Chivers the list is endless.
Budgie? Doug Rougvie? English?

Barry was match summorisor last night. Didn't have much to say, too much umming and arring. Perfect for the job.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I also remember those 40,000 crowds under Lloyd ernest. Great days.

With Richard Tiltman up front and Geoff Cooper on the wing.

Mark Farrington banging in 25 goals a season, with those great defenders Bernie Gallacher & Robert Isaac with midfield dynamo Les Briley pulling the strings.

Derek Mcgrath in goal making heart stopping saves against Middlesboro. I remember that day when we won 6 nil and he kept Bernie Slaven at bay.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I also remember those 40,000 crowds under Lloyd ernest. Great days.

With Richard Tiltman up front and Geoff Cooper on the wing.

Mark Farrington banging in 25 goals a season, with those great defenders Bernie Gallacher & Robert Isaac with midfield dynamo Les Briley pulling the strings.

Derek Mcgrath in goal making heart stopping saves against Middlesboro. I remember that day when we won 6 nil and he kept Bernie Slaven at bay.

Shows how much you know as 'Ooh aah' Derek McGrath was a defender and the clown who let 4 in against Boro was Bryan McKenna who I think went on to be in Westlife :dunce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
Shows how much you know as 'Ooh aah' Derek McGrath was a defender and the clown who let 4 in against Boro was Bryan McKenna who I think went on to be in Westlife :dunce:

Very true. I stand corrected. Like 40,000 crowds :jester:

Still who could forget the man from Sedan Martin Lambert and Roy Hales.

plus great results like losing 3-0 at home to Brentford in the league cup and 2-0 to Northampton also in the league cup and 4-1 to Sheffield Weds in the league etc (funnily enough the last two were the season we got into the playoffs)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here