Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring a scarf to Southampton

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Great idea. Lets get this thread bouncing a couple of days before the game.
When Leeds came down, they did the whole scarf thing pretty well.
There should be no excuses, over 3000 fans should be able to generate a decent atmosphere against The SSC.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Sounds great to me. Get those streamers in the North Stand as well!!

plus it stops you lot talking about getting a drum in to help with the atmosphere.....

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
:bounce:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Lets share this around, yes not everyone will do it but the more we get the better it will be :)

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i dont think there will be any probs with the atmosphere tbh,they only sing in that corner,although pretty loud

Alex

Nov 3, 2010
i dont think there will be any probs with the atmosphere tbh,they only sing in that corner,although pretty loud

That's just completely wrong. We have the Itchen (to your left) where there is a small standing section and then to your right we have about 3,000 odd standing in the Northam. Your eye sight must be shite.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
That's just completely wrong. We have the Itchen (to your left) where there is a small standing section and then to your right we have about 3,000 odd standing in the Northam. Your eye sight must be shite.

so whats your excuse for not singing in the first half,shocking support,

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
hurts doesnt it,knowing your top of the league,have 29000 fans and its like a libary,now run along

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here