Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant film of Kazenga Lua Lua at Withdean

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
while you are waiting it will make you smile the lad has talent in bucket loads and loves his trade

so do we/I

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Funny ain't it? I personally think of him as an electric, exciting player who goes past people for fun but has no final ball, though he's blessed with a howitzer of a shot.

But you see that and you realise that, in a relatively short space of time with us, he set up a lot of goals. It's just made me WELL excited at the prospect of him signing permanently.

Sometimes it's only in slow motion that you can begin to fully appreciate his touch, awareness and quality which added to his stupendous pace and rocket shot could make him into a seriously good player.

I was so delerious with his goal at Charlton that I fell over and got stuck in the seats and missed the celebrations (although that could have had something to do with the numerous pints before the game!!)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Sometimes it's only in slow motion that you can begin to fully appreciate his touch, awareness and quality which added to his stupendous pace and rocket shot could make him into a seriously good player.

I was so delerious with his goal at Charlton that I fell over and got stuck in the seats and missed the celebrations (although that could have had something to do with the numerous pints before the game!!)

Excellent! Your second sentence made me laugh out loud (and I haven't even had a drink yet!)

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
When he kisses that badge, it means something, thats why hes coming back, he loves it here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here