Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's new signing (Gully Girl)

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Great photo. Hot to Trot!

582226_503499712999590_1728126653_n.jpg

Edit: Looks a bit like they're smuggling the half time oranges under their outfits.

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was in the front row of the North and paid them reasonably close attention on tuesday. I fear the tall brunette I swooned over last season may be gone. She was either not there, or looks very different that much closer. Ah well. So long as the bizarrely cute girl in the row in front of me is back this season, I shall be happy. If the pimply prick of a boyfriend is gone, even better.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Let's be honest, they've got nothing on the Palace ones.

Just saying..

I used to agree but after that call me video and close up photos with a couple of exceptions they really are pretty average under the layers of fake tan and make up, and no tits at all.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
I was impressed on Tuesday to see they've raided the kit room & dug out the shorts from 1991 - maybe they saw this shot of Stefan Iovan & thought "YES! - Dancings exactly what they were made for, not football!"

brighton-hove-albion-stefan-iovan-364-proset-1991-1992-football-trading-card-20491-p.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
So that how Gullys Girls manage their amazing stunts. They actually tie their shoes to the roof of the Amex!

Click for better view

girls.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here