Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's New Manager

Lush

Mods' Pet
FamilyGuy said:
Peter Reid - talk sense !!!!
According to the papers he's on £800k at Leeds - how the hell are we gonna compete with that????

.....and besides which - he's on his way down. I agree that we need a young ambitious manager.

Steve Coppell is his name. :bounce:

No way Steve Coppell! He is and always will be Palarse. He'll never be accepted by the Brighton faithful.

:ohmy:

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Seagullible said:
I can tell you now ther ewill be no stop gap as DK has a replacement already sorted and did so 3 weeks ago when the West Ham job was available.

I know, Iain Dowie - that's what this whole thread's about!

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Dowie or Cotterill would be my choices. Kineear would be OK but only if he didn't want silly money. As for the Coterill hoof it assumption, he played the right sort of football to get Cheltenham into the league and up to Div 2. We did the same thing when Micky took over. He has great Uefa coaching credentials, is young and ambitious. I'd feel bad if we screwed over Oldham. Dowie is the only thing that club has going for them at the moment.

FamilyGuy said:
Peter Reid - talk sense !!!!
According to the papers he's on £800k at Leeds - how the hell are we gonna compete with that????

.....and besides which - he's on his way down. I agree that we need a young ambitious manager.

Steve Coppell is his name. :bounce:

Coppell????

Why would we want him?

he's a quitter

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
hmmm, if Oldham stay in business, we would be nicking their manager by offering the job to Dowie.

If they go bust, we lose 3 points, but have a game in hand on half the division.

What to do....

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
I cant believe you lot.

Booker - NO NO NO - he is too close to the players and he is a coach! Wake up.

Kinnear/Dowie - NO NO NO :angry: :shootself they are a 2nd div managers - no no no no.

Now, Tony Adams WILL become a great manager one day - i say Tony Adams. Imagine what he will do for our defenders and togetherness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here