Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightons new manager.......

walsall rule

Aug 26, 2010
poyet will probably get the sack wen they continue this crap form i think their new manager will be iain dowie :albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion1::albion1::albion1:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we ban this NOW please

Last edited by a moderator:

walsall rule

Aug 26, 2010
hey I am years old i support man u but i have an interest in Brighton cos my mums partner is mad about them and we have a lot of banter so I like this site cos I think its good and I just want to have a laugh with you guys!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I feel bad about calling you a twat now..sorry

walsall rule

Aug 26, 2010
oh by the way tht new stadium does look impressive it does look better than walsalls could hold some of the world cup games if we get 2 host the world cup soz for recent posts

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hang on .. am going to get my 8 yera-old to answer this ... he supports Arsenal for his sins (I know I should be shot!) but he can spell and they can go on his X Box together and sort it!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I notice he/she has been banned , for no particular reason other than perhaps being very young or perhaps a learning difficulty , good call Mods hats off to you , i feel safe in the knowledge your around to protect me from those evil bad spellers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here