Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton's Borders

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
How about Albion support in Eastbourne ?

Have seen Palace claiming they have strong support in Eastbourne- can't believe this is true can anyone enlighten ?

I've seen one Palace Car sticker in Eastbourne and I know one Palace fan. There are, however, loads of Brighton in Eastbourne. It's traditionally been a strong area for us.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I am in Rustington and it's BHA here but I know lots of people in Bognor and Chichester and it's much more Pompy there. If I get the train from Angmering on match days then the first load of BHA fans get on there - there are virtually no shirts coming in from Chichester direction.

Sadly, from what I see around though it seems most of the kids are being brought up to support Man U, Chelsea etc. When my 6yr old lad came home from school saying that his best friend liked Chelsea and that's who he liked now I almost had a fit! Needless to say, he has seen the light now...

horshamseagull11

seagullshorsham
Dec 11, 2010
Eastbourne
Horsham has quite a few albion fans we even have a road called Albion way which is blue with white writing. Nearby Crawley however is full of palace, chelsea and arsenal with very few albion. I us to live in Eastbourne and I recon theirs more Brighton fans in Horsham.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Horsham has quite a few albion fans we even have a road called Albion way which is blue with white writing. Nearby Crawley however is full of palace, chelsea and arsenal with very few albion. I us to live in Eastbourne and I recon theirs more Brighton fans in Horsham.

Not quite true, I live in Crawley and know loads of Albion fans, and whilst waiting at Three Bridges station for a recent away game, the platform had a good few green & black shirts standing there.
People are all too quick to write Crawley off as an Albion supporting area, but having lived here all my life I can honestly say I know many more Albion fans than Crawley or Palace fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here