Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brightonfan__86

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
AlexFrutos said:
Judging from what he's called me during the two footy matches, I get the feeling that Kev thinks I am actually called Alex.

Only slight flaw in that is that when I hear him yelling "Alex" at me, I instinctively ignore it since I'm not used to answering to said name, lol.

:wave: Hi Steve

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I only used the 'geek' name thing as thats what marty mcfly or Scissorhands (sp) asked everyone at the ORIGINAL footy match

Edit: i also remember kev at the 1st match kept calling out cerial killer everytime our goalie had the ball!

Must have been 'amusing' for anyone walking in the park!!!

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
ali_jenkins123 said:
I only used the 'geek' name thing as thats what marty mcfly or Scissorhands (sp) asked everyone at the ORIGINAL footy match

Edit: i also remember kev at the 1st match kept calling out cerial killer everytime our goalie had the ball!

Must have been 'amusing' for anyone walking in the park!!!

Yeah, I knw I'd heard the "geek name" term used somewhere before, but couldn't think exactly where.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: brightonfan__86

brightonfan_86 said:
The store in Western Road, next to Mcdonalds.

hahahahahha i worked there! its HELL

u will work with a girl called sam most likely. she will be your bit of totty this year :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is this only a temporary Xmas job at Argos ? Here , in Grimsby they take extra people on for the Xmas rush saying there is a possibility of them being kept on but come the first week in January they are told that they are not needed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
brightonfan_86 said:
Not good news I'm affraid, I wasn't successful on getting the job. :(

Sorry to hear that, Kev.

Have you signed up with any agencies?

Someone like Hays I am sure have work going. You need to fill your CV in and once you get going there should be no stopping you.

Is it a confidence thing, do you think?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
BarrelofFun said:
Sorry to hear that, Kev.

Someone like Hays I am sure have work going. You need to fill your CV in and once you get going there should be no stopping you.

I think it could be down to my confidence yes, and I'm going to a agency next Thursday.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
BarrelofFun said:
Sorry to hear that, Kev.

does Kev know what a CV is, and more importantly, does he have anything to put on his CV that won't harm his chances of getting a job?

he may also want to consider someone wording it for him as he is not the most illustrative speaker!

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Uncle Buck said:
Give it a rest.

At least he is actively seeking work.

there is plenty of work out there for a youngun like kev, he was at KFC until he could not appreciate the responsibilities of employment,

i think it is more difficult for him as he has yet to have a long term job other than his paper round, and is not disciplined enough to hold one down yet.

at work its not about doing whats bets for you, its about doing the job for the people who pay you!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Hoggy said:
there is plenty of work out there for a youngun like kev, he was at KFC until he could not appreciate the responsibilities of employment,

i think it is more difficult for him as he has yet to have a long term job other than his paper round, and is not disciplined enough to hold one down yet.

at work its not about doing whats bets for you, its about doing the job for the people who pay you!

Are you not a student?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Hoggy said:

Have you ever considered becoming a motivational speaker...:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here