Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Win

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Any of you lot reckon you will win tomorrow night? I only ask because most of you think you are beaten even before a ball is kicked.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
no chance - we will be analy raped

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Very unlikely. At the end of the day you're probably better than us in every department. You never know though.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Dawsey said:
Very unlikely. At the end of the day you're probably better than us in every department. You never know though.
On the pitch maybe..........but off it, i don't think so somehow:drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
SE25 said:
Who asked you, fcuking northern monkey!

Oh Fcuk White Rose has only managed to get Brighton and Palace to join together for a joint loathing. Someone ban him before we start being nice to each other.:lolol:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
OK, based on recent form, our chances don't look great. But this could be the game to turn it all around - it's happened before against far better sides than Palarse. Then we get a yes for Falmer and we'll all be happy again.:bounce:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Tight shorts said:
OK, based on recent form, our chances don't look great. But this could be the game to turn it all around - it's happened before against far better sides than Palarse. Then we get a yes for Falmer and we'll all be happy again.:bounce:

And then i shagged Angelina jolie and won the lottery! :D :rolleyes:

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
And then i shagged Angelina jolie and won the lottery!

No , that is your hand and a bit of tissue, not a lottery ticket.

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
Alby said:
Oh Fcuk White Rose has only managed to get Brighton and Palace to join together for a joint loathing. Someone ban him before we start being nice to each other.:lolol:

He is an annoying twat though!!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think our best chance is the form book being thrown out of the window due to it being a derby.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Hate to say it but if you go with the form book it could be a night to rival that 5-0 drubbing.
AJ and Morrison scare the shit out of me with their pace.To win or even get a draw we will have to play at our very best and hope Palace have a off day.My head says 3-0 to the scum my heart says 1-0 to us

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
vulture said:
Hate to say it but if you go with the form book it could be a night to rival that 5-0 drubbing.
AJ and Morrison scare the shit out of me with their pace.To win or even get a draw we will have to play at our very best and hope Palace have a off day.My head says 3-0 to the scum my heart says 1-0 to us

As i have said before today i would be surprised if AJ started Freedman and Morrison have started the last 4 of which we have won and Dowie is no tone to change a winning side. However he is chomping at the bit apparently and ID might let him loose from the start we will have to wait and see ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here