I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is there ANYWHERE these can be seen?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The fact that they are not yet on Seagulls World is the reason I am giving up on this utterly shit service.

You may as well wait for highlights to appear on the BBC really.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The fact that they are not yet on Seagulls World is the reason I am giving up on this utterly shit service.

They won't as ITV have the rights to the FA Cup. They may appear on the ITV website, but that doesn't seem that up to date.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There

I'm sure BBC have no rights to show FA Cup highlights, best bet would be ITV or FA.com

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has anyone seen highlights of the 4-4 draw? Cracker if you weren't there.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
didnt see them on SSN last night or this morning, which was strange as they normally show them. they were however 100% fixed on showing the Henry hand ball from every single angle and ensuring they had the opinion of every single player past and present about the cheating bastard.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
They are, but Seagulls player is never quick with getting them on there.

Which makes you wonder why you're forking out £40 a year to use the service...

Seagulls Player always waits until 2 days after the match before putting the highlights up. I presume they have to wait until they have been shown on TV first.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
They are, but Seagulls player is never quick with getting them on there.

Which makes you wonder why you're forking out £40 a year to use the service...

I know. I thought the new Player showed promise when it replaced World but it only ever works when it Goddamn feels like it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Genuine question: Does anybody complain to The Albion or the service provider about the poor service?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Genuine question: Does anybody complain to The Albion or the service provider about the poor service?

Lots of time in the past, even speaking to one of the managers there on the phone.

The timescales for the highlights are out of their control, football rights are complicated and often (especially on here....) misunderstood.

It's also worth pointing out that some of the problems in the past were not strictly speaking their fault, but if you pay someone to give you a service that you expect them to do the leg work to find out 1) There is a problem and 2) Get it sorted.

I've had to contact the BBC in the past to get the commentary up and running. Technically the fault of the BBC but the website people should be monitoring it.

The team at the Player called me this week to renew, which is strange as the didn't last year the money left my account before i had a chance to cancel the service (not). Luckily, the guy said he could cancel it there and then, which was a touch as the service is siht. Seagulls Player Boooo

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Like a lot of things everything has become automated so when glitches occur it takes a while to sort out as it could be down to a solitary guy monitoring scores of feeds , staring at a screen who has nodded off due to the boredom or has decided to take a dump whilst nothing is happening.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Like a lot of things everything has become automated so when glitches occur it takes a while to sort out as it could be down to a solitary guy monitoring scores of feeds , staring at a screen who has nodded off due to the boredom or has decided to take a dump whilst nothing is happening.

Exactly, I think people get the impression there are teams of people in white coats and clipboards.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Meridian news showed the goals and Gus talking about his reception from supporters

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ITV have 24 hours I believe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here