Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs West Ham - Official Match Thread.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tokyo Seagull said:
I'm now looking forward to the Burnley game next week now, especially as I've got a ticket for it.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You could have bid for mine...winning bid + Shake ' Bake and some Orville Redenbacher's theatre style popcorn and I'd have thrown in my secret parking place ;)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a fantastic day.

Marvellous Scenes :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He rose like a salmon. Just seen the goal on Sky. We Buttered them into submission. What a Guy.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Well done Brighton i mean it.
No matter how sick it makes me.
You certainly know when to get a victory that is a shocker.:ohmy:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Croydonbloke said:
Well done Brighton i mean it.
No matter how sick it makes me.
You certainly know when to get a victory that is a shocker.:ohmy:

We won, Donny Rovers won, Wrexham won, and both England rugby teams won. How did you do?

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Disappointing scoreline.... I had us down for .. 2-2. :angry:

Suppose I'll just have to settle for ... 3 POINTS and PALARSE LOSING IN THE LAST MINUTE!

Happy Happy Happy Days..

:bounce: :clap2: :flameboun :clap: :salute: :lolol: :lolol: :wave:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Exiled in Exeter said:
Wonder if it was the Hammers fans or us who did the Zamora chant when he came on.

It was us!!

They didn't sing at all :nono:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Great day - I was in a corporate box and managed to win £66 predicting Butters as the first goalscorer and a draw at half time and an Albion win at Full Time - sweet!! Few Albion fans in the box either side as well.:clap2:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Great day. Great day.

Every Brighton player and fan did his duty today.

On the pitch we were resolute and performed one of our trademark robberies (non-Albion supporting people on this board just ask Swindon/Bristol City/Leicester City/Nottingham Forest fans what I mean ;) ), and on the terraces we massed ranks comfortably outsang the suprisingly quiet West Ham fans - lets be honest we could have left Krispies singing by himself and we'd still have outsung 'em. In fact, so quiet were they that we had to gradually get louder and louder as the game went on just to make up for it.

Sir Bobby got a superb reception as was expected followed by some gentle ribbing about how he should have stayed at a big club, and about his lack of goals since he left us.

And then Butters scores and we all go BALLISTIC!!! I know this happened 'cos I'm now the proud owner of a bruised knee having jumped into the back of the seat in front of me.

By coincidence the chaps who sit behind me at Withdean were stood behind me today, so I was grateful to join them for a pint at the Black Lion in Plaistow after the game (my Centenary Zamora 25 shirt having been squirrelled away first as the pub was full of Hammers).

Marvellous, MARVELLOUS, Scenes!!!

:clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Last edited:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
dougdeep said:
He rose like a salmon. Just seen the goal on Sky. We Buttered them into submission. What a Guy.

:lolol: Buttered as well as battered!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fluffster said:
7 points clear of relegation, MARVELLOUS SCENES!! :drink: :clap2:

That is a bloody good start for us.

Need to get as many points in the bag as possible.

BTW 5 straight wins away from Rotherham already :clap2: :clap2:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A fantastic result made all the sweeter after last week's debacle against Crewe. Well done to all the lads on a terrific defensive display.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
dunno said:
Great day - I was in a corporate box and managed to win £66 predicting Butters as the first goalscorer and a draw at half time and an Albion win at Full Time - sweet!! Few Albion fans in the box either side as well.:clap2:

Was it one of your lot who threw a mobile phone at the WHU fans below you ???

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
dougdeep said:
We won, Donny Rovers won, Wrexham won, and both England rugby teams won. How did you do?
Dougdeep we were playing Liverpool at Anfield me old mate. And threw it away at the death no shame there. Who you got next Burlney ENJOY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here