Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Walsall

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I've just got in, gone to the bbc website and found that we're losing. To nine men. At home.

Could someone please enlighten me as to what exactly is going on. How have walsall managed to get themselves reduced to nine men in the first 30minutes or so of the match? And then how have those nine men then managed to not only not concede, but to score.? Was it just a blip-like when san marino scored against england-or are we actually that shit that we can't deal with nine men at home? Seriously, someone help me out here.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I've just got in, gone to the bbc website and found that we're losing. To nine men. At home.

Could someone please enlighten me as to what exactly is going on. How have walsall managed to get themselves reduced to nine men in the first 30minutes or so of the match? And then how have those nine men then managed to not only not concede, but to score.? Was it just a blip-like when san marino scored against england-or are we actually that shit that we can't deal with nine men at home? Seriously, someone help me out here.

no chances and playing hoof football crowd went ape at halftime

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Suffice it to say we have had one meaningful shot all game and that was against 11 men

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Walsall should have been down to 8 men.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Derby with a 30,000 crowd and only won one game at home in yonks and Iwelumo scores for Wolves at preston

I'm depressed cheer me up Albion

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Correct. It's like Barwick giving Steve McLaren the England job because they had a close personal relationship, nothing to do with his record or career experience.

He never wanted to sack him because I believe the agreed something, with lets personal things get in the way of professionalism. He never delivered the goods, and when you don't deliver the goods you have to go. If Barwick was professional, yes he may give him the goods, the training to make him a better person but if you wern't delivering you have to go.

This is what I think why Adams got the job and why Adams is going back to the days of the old.

I don't understand a word of that. Sorry.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should have gone for Danny Wilson instead of Adams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here