Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Vs Swindon Official Thread!!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Why have we got Crichton on the bench again? Is Sullivan carrying an injury?

And Mayo? WTF?!?!

Yes, I was asking myself the same thing.

Whenever FDM is in goal we don't have a sub 'keeper, but when Sully is in the net, Crichton is on the bench.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
no i only tell the truth and as they say the truth comes out eventually - why do you think hes on the bench then?
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
no i only tell the truth and as they say the truth comes out eventually - why do you think hes on the bench then?

The small possibility he's carrying a knock and is only good for 20 minutes? He didn't play well enough on Boxing Day to warrant his choice today? Micky prefers two smaller faster forwards, implying he's not going to play a long-ball game (unlikely, but possible)?

No, you don't tell the truth. If you did, you wouldn't pose the question - one which could have a myriad of answers - 'why else is he on the bench?' You only tell YOUR truth.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon lads lets grind one out

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Late kick-off again. All this shaking hands is bulwarks.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I have posted on here before what i know and it is the truth - all i have never said is the source of the truth - Frankly i could not give a shit whether you believe me or not

i am not a trouble maker and get slight f***ed off with being made out to be a liar - i am not

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There is truth and there is BHADEB truth.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have posted on here before what i know and it is the truth - all i have never said is the source of the truth - Frankly i could not give a shit whether you believe me or not

i am not a trouble maker and get slight f***ed off with being made out to be a liar - i am not

YOUR truth.

Eventually, that realisation will seep through. Until then, I guess we're stuck with you.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bloody hell can you here those Albion fans
C'mon lads

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
are you wearing .......THE.......shirt. I am its bloody cold

I am modelling the bright yellow away strip today. It has the potential to bring us good luck.

My PC keeps crashing so I might be off for a bit:cry:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
The small possibility he's carrying a knock and is only good for 20 minutes? He didn't play well enough on Boxing Day to warrant his choice today? Micky prefers two smaller faster forwards, implying he's not going to play a long-ball game (unlikely, but possible)?

No, you don't tell the truth. If you did, you wouldn't pose the question - one which could have a myriad of answers - 'why else is he on the bench?' You only tell YOUR truth.

But if she has heard it from a reliable source why would she venture to make up other reasons why he may not be playing ??

It seems that BHADEB real crime is offering a view that sometimes is qualified from people close to the club.

So she knows more than you about things that happen within the club, get over it .............

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I am modelling the bright yellow away strip today. It has the potential to bring us good luck.

My PC keeps crashing so I might be off for a bit:cry:

nice...................the luck we need

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

No i am not bhadeb's husband or no who she is

Bozza said:
You might want to keep a better eye on your computer then, since you and 'bhadeb' have regularly been posting from the same machine.

You also claimed that Dick Knight had ensured that O'Callaghan was packed off back to Ireland and had ensured that he would never play football in this country again.....until Tranmere signed him and have not played him since mid-October. Is he injured?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So the "official" swindon v brighton thread is actually an 'infighting fans' thread? This is gonna be a long 90 minutes...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here