Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Vs Swansea (Official Thread)

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
hendo you are a very very lucky boy well done lads we are very proud of you:bowdown: :bowdown:

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
90:00 (4:03)
Shot by Rory Fallon (Swansea) right-footed from right side of six-yard box (6 yards), over the bar.
:lolol:

That's our best home win since Leeds almost a year ago. Expected Swansea to be up near Tranmere's standards but for once we started well and really knocked them out of their stride. We went to sleep a bit in the middle bit of the game but Revell and Robinson came up trumps, Jake made a nuisance of himself and set up the position for Revell to get the vital second goal.

I am still not 100% convinced we will make the play-offs this season but it's results like this that a play-off campaign is based on. Keep it up lads :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
A superb win, Swansea are no mugs.

Well played boys

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
Fallon's shot was from a tight angle to so wasnt a SITTER

Hmmm, you could argue that anything from 6 yards out is a sitter.

But either way, he missed! :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Best game of the season and even E-block made some noise.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Like Naylor said, Henderson was great for 90 minutes, it was a shame he bottled it for the 4 extra ones.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I really ENJOYED last night.

Last season and early on this season I felt as if going to support the Albion was a duty, not something to look forward to.

It's changed - could list lots of reasons but PACE, MOVEMENT, CONFIDENCE and HARD WORK spring to mind.

I'm not knocking anything that went before but we are also well shot of a couple of big egos - there seems to be a great team spirt running through the team.

Just wish more people could be bothered to get offf their backsides and go and watch . 8 of last nights starting team have come through the youth ranks - that's a fantastic effort.

BTW - Lynch is a much better Centre Back than left back - will be interesting to see if Butters is fit who plays - thought Rents was excellent last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here