Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs sunderland amount of tickets left

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
I am a converted fan, Started attending the withdean half way through 2009/2010, then got a season ticket for last season and have one for this season. I felt fans were very welcoming and I started to bring my mate's along to games last season and this season and it has already resulted in them buying shirts and following the club. They are also putting there name on season ticket waiting list. If more fans are converted like me the better for the club as the fanbase will grow. I have quicky fitted straight in with the passion, cherring and singing and also giving away fans so much stick. There is no moaning lads.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Should have made it under £20, would have sold out by now :whistle::fishing:
You might be fishing, but you're not wrong.
Although (I can't be arsed to do the maths) with 18k sold @ £24, have the club made more money?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
This is partially true. The problem seems to be that some user profiles are incomplete, and it will not let you adjust the salutation yourself.
If you contact the ticket office they can correct your profile (it just needs your Salutation set to Mr/Mrs/whatever). Then you an correct the rest of your profile yourself (I think I had to set my Country).
Once that's all updated it will allow you to progress to the seating plan.

Excellent. Sorted it out for me :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think anything over 16k and the club will feel justified in the priceing anything less and I think they have missed a trick...Ive just had a peek and there are an awful lot of blue circles....Im still waiting for my tickets in the post, which is a bit of a worry.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
just picked mine up asked how many have been sold ?, answer was "quite a lot" so there you have it straight from the horses mouth :)

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
You might be fishing, but you're not wrong.
Although (I can't be arsed to do the maths) with 18k sold @ £24, have the club made more money?

18,000 @ average £24 = £432,000. 21,600 @ average £20 = £432,000. So because in reality it would never have been a 22,500 sell-out and around 21,000 would have been the maximum then the club's pricing has been fully justified and really shows those who originally said the club would be lucky to sell 12,000 tickets max at the standard price are 100% WRONG!

Mackem Lass

Aug 22, 2011
Sunderland supporter travelling to the match tmw night...best way to get there? park & ride or train from Brighton?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sunderland supporter travelling to the match tmw night...best way to get there? park & ride or train from Brighton?

Train.Change at Brighton for Falmer.

Or get off at Haywards Heath on way to Brighton . Train to Lewes. Change at Lewes for Falmer.

Falmer Station is right outside the Stadium . :)

I'm assuming you are arriving by train and not car!!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What's wrong with the WSL bit nearer to the North stand? Always seems to take ages to sell.

Mackem Lass

Aug 22, 2011
Thanks Clippedgull...live in Brighton but mackem husband Sunderland fan-is it safe to wear Sunderland shirt on the Brighton to Falmer train?!

Mackem Lass

Aug 22, 2011
ok-that's good.Try going to a match in the N East wearing a Sunderland shirt if you're anywhere near Newcastle....not advisable!!!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Thanks Clippedgull...live in Brighton but mackem husband Sunderland fan-is it safe to wear Sunderland shirt on the Brighton to Falmer train?!

It's more than safe, it's welcomed!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
we r a friendly bunch here, not during the match as i am sure u will understand. but after fans have been mixing in concourses drinking it all good.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Get to the stadium as early as you're able though: the trains from Brighton to Falmer are STUFFED to the gunnels ... and be prepared for some queueing afterwards! Enjoy the game :)

Last time I only done the countdown on the day of the game. I will do the same tomorrow!

However, the number of seats currently available (according to the seating plan) is less than was available lunchtime, the day of the Gills game.

Admittedly for that game the southern end of the East was viewable - is this area going to have zero seats sold?

And last time we can view how sales were going in the family stand. It got to within 100 of selling out last time - no idea this time.

If it's true Sunderland have 900 coming, there is no need to keep the East Stand South (unless they are not expecting to use it/steward it)

It seems at the moment there are roughly 1500 tickets left + 1600 in the South + 700 in that bif of the East + (guess) 200 in the family stand.

Looking like a gate of 18,500 atm - however I reckon those 1500 will be snapped up tomorrow - maybe with just a sprinkling of singles here and there.

My predicted crowd = 19800

EDIT: Should add, it looked like the club cordoned off 100-150 seats is W1H - heaven knows how many of those will have bums on

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
18,000 @ average £24 = £432,000. 21,600 @ average £20 = £432,000. So because in reality it would never have been a 22,500 sell-out and around 21,000 would have been the maximum then the club's pricing has been fully justified and really shows those who originally said the club would be lucky to sell 12,000 tickets max at the standard price are 100% WRONG!

That misses the point though that a full stadium COULD make the difference between winning and losing, and therefore another 500k. I doubt it will though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here