Full Time Result:
Brighton 2/1
Draw 9/4
Southampton 11/8

First Scorer:
Murray 13/2
Bennett 12/1
Crofts 16/1
Barnes 8/1 (do they know something i dont??)
Holroyd 15/2
Dicker 22/1
Calderon 40/1

Brighton to win 3-1: 25/1

GET ON IT

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dicker looks a big price to me, I'll be going ATLEAST a pound.

And a quid on Murray, 1-1. And Murray, 2-1. Because he goes by the name, of Glenn Murray.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Never bet on your own team.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
first scorer Glenn Murray 13/2, now thats not a bad price to be fair, being as Holroyd is 15/2 and not likely to feature.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
This from a guy who hopes Harding breaks his leg in front of the South Stand. Rationality not your strongest point. :wrong:

Anyone who had a sneaky quid on Brighton 3-0 at the weekend would have been rather pleased they did bet on their own team. :smokin:
(I wish I had. :down: )

Harding is an idiot. He is a snidey little prick. He thought he was bigger than the club and i would love, LOVE to see him in pain.

When betting on your own team they usually let you down. I learnt the hard way. :annoyed:

I don't really see the connection. :shrug:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Harding is an idiot. He is a snidey little prick. He thought he was bigger than the club and i would love, LOVE to see him in pain.

If you worked for an organisation and another company came in and offered you three times your salary for doing the same job, what would you do?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If you worked for an organisation and another company came in and offered you three times your salary for doing the same job, what would you do?

I'd leave with dignity which Harding didn't.

BHAFC4EVER

BOO!
Jan 20, 2009
RH20

When betting on your own team they usually let you down. I learnt the hard way. :annoyed:

I don't really see the connection. :shrug:

So me betting on Murray to score first and us winning 3-0 on saturday is considered bad luck?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
This from a guy who hopes Harding breaks his leg in front of the South Stand. Rationality not your strongest point. :wrong:

Anyone who had a sneaky quid on Brighton 3-0 at the weekend would have been rather pleased they did bet on their own team. :smokin:
(I wish I had. :down: )

I had £2 at 14/1 which was a nice surprise when it came in as I dont normally bet but fancied us on Saturday. Just wish I'd put a tenner on it!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Full Time Result:
Brighton 2/1
Draw 9/4
Southampton 11/8

First Scorer:
Murray 13/2
Bennett 12/1
Crofts 16/1
Barnes 8/1 (do they know something i dont??)
Holroyd 15/2
Dicker 22/1
Calderon 40/1

Brighton to win 3-1: 25/1

GET ON IT

Got a couple of quid on Calderon to be 1st goal scorer.

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Great & Good of NSC, a little betting advice please. A few weeks back I had a £50 point spead bet on >53.5 points. Spread is now 59-60 so I am looking at a nice £325 if I sold out now.

Choices are:

a) Take the cash
b) Hold out
c) Take half the cash now & see how the remainder goes

Definitely heading towards c) I think - but how many points to people think we will end up with? end of season always tough to predict as safety becomes assured. But if you look at fixtures below most are potentially winnable & if Gus is set on making a statement & flying towards end, then 12pts from 8 games is very likely indeed.

what do people think pts wise as I find it hard to be objective with the Albion?

Brighton v Southampton
Hartlepool v Brighton
Brighton v Carlisle
Gillingham v Brighton
Southend v Brighton,
Brighton v Bristol Rovers,
MK Dons v Brighton
Brighton v Yeovil,

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
£10 on Murray to score first Albion to win 1-0, 40/1

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Great & Good of NSC, a little betting advice please. A few weeks back I had a £50 point spead bet on >53.5 points. Spread is now 59-60 so I am looking at a nice £325 if I sold out now.

Choices are:

a) Take the cash
b) Hold out
c) Take half the cash now & see how the remainder goes

Definitely heading towards c) I think - but how many points to people think we will end up with? end of season always tough to predict as safety becomes assured. But if you look at fixtures below most are potentially winnable & if Gus is set on making a statement & flying towards end, then 12pts from 8 games is very likely indeed.

what do people think pts wise as I find it hard to be objective with the Albion?

Brighton v Southampton 0
Hartlepool v Brighton 1
Brighton v Carlisle 0
Gillingham v Brighton 3
Southend v Brighton, 3
Brighton v Bristol Rovers, 0
MK Dons v Brighton 0
Brighton v Yeovil, 1

I'd close if I were you. Think we'll end up with another 8 points, see above.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I'd close if I were you. Think we'll end up with another 8 points, see above.

I think you are underestimating how far we have progressed recently.

Brighton v Southampton 1
Hartlepool v Brighton 3
Brighton v Carlisle 3
Gillingham v Brighton 3
Southend v Brighton, 3
Brighton v Bristol Rovers, 3
MK Dons v Brighton 1
Brighton v Yeovil, 3

Can't really see us losing any remaining games, although there might be a blip or two!

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Cheers all, I think I'll stick with c)

I am thinking 12pts is a pretty good spread, so will take 1/2 now & see how we go. £75 from Yeovil on last day would still be a pretty good end of season.

draws & defeats not really up to much on this, need the 3pts & you never know, Gus may start trying new things ready for the epic title battle we will have with Saints next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here