Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Vs Northampton

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
is that 4 in 5 starts for jake this season?

1066gull

Santos out! Get the f***ing useless poof out

He was a pointless signing, we should of got Brittain when we had the chance:censored: :angry:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Adriodinho said:

He was a pointless signing, we should of got Brittain when we had the chance:censored: :angry:

I don't think theres any relation between the singings/non-signings of Brittain and Santos.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
its alright moaning but we are a very young side that IS improving i'm gutted because a win would have moved us up the table so bugger it we have dropped 2 points

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Adriodinho said:

f***ing Magoo! We get that crock, and CKR goes to the Premiership (as a starter!) for peanuts!:censored:

Race said:
No point asking him, he wasnt there!!! :lol:

Guy played well, and I was looking forward to thanking all the players for a tightly played and well eschewed winning game.
I was still a great game imho, but the professional football league isn't the place for players to be learning from schoolboy mistakes practically every week and costing points and division places. 90minutes of concentration and simple knowledge of today's game (with spare balls in the hands of ballboys) should be expected of every player before taking the field.
A few seconds of lapse from a couple of the lads cost the side today, but let's hope they learn from it.

Ahem.... good game Guy, cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here