Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Dixon, Hart & Fraser all on now.

Don't know who for though.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Good one. There's no way I can disagree with an argument that must have taken literally seconds to think about:clap:

Can you actually try to have a debate today and not be so self opinionated for once? Your shit never smells does it?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Good one. There's no way I can disagree with an argument that must have taken literally seconds to think about:clap:

Its not an arguement its a fact. If you get a kick out of "winding people up" on an internet forum, then I think you've got a problem. I would imagine there are very few people who find your rants against Mayo funny.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
2-0

Cox, direct from a free-kick.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie

:bounce: :flameboun

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Superb:lolol:

Check out some of your "debating" skills on the 'It rained on the poofs parade' thread. My favourites include you telling someone you don't know they'd be shit company in a pub, and someone else that the best thing they could do is flounce again.

If only I could debate like you.......
I don't have debates when it comes to homosexuals.I'm always right on that topic.But we are talking football here not other issues.When it comes down to the Albion not many people agree with you though,that must tell you something :thumbsup:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
We got tiny Cox
We got tiny Cox
We got Dixon
We got Dixon
We got Dixon tiny Cox

(knees up mother brown)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algiealgie algie algie algie algie algie algie algie

:bounce: :flameboun

I'm starting up my own fan club soon.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Still 2-0 to the Albion.

Meanwhile, on this thread........:catfight:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Of all the people on the pitch I would most like Dixon to score.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here