I still can't actually beleive it!

guarantee Nigel Pearsons words in his interview will be:
"get back on the training ground Monday and.."
everytime!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I have not enjoyed a radio commentary so much in years!

And... I am in Sussex at the weekend - I cannot wait until Milwall for my first Withdean game of the year!

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
We still conceded 2 goals though. And er we didn't need to bring another midfielder in on loan. Adams is shit etc etc.

The great thing is that we fought back against an obviously good side from 2-0 down to win 3-2. We may be lacking in a number of departments, but when even average players show commitment and get stuck in that's half the battle won. Enjoy a drink and celebrate, I know I am!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Since the 50's Albion has not done easy. Impossible gets done much to the surprise of the fans. Managers and players don't seem to make a difference, it happens too often to be a coincidence. It's what makes being a Brighton supporter so interesting. Come on you Blues.:dance:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Great performance? How so? Mostly revealed as a bunch of headless chickens, ludicrously over-reacting to ups and downs as they happen. Just like those largely fickle 'supporters' who actually pay and watch the team. :nono:

If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.???

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Since the 50's Albion has not done easy. Impossible gets done much to the surprise of the fans. Managers and players don't seem to make a difference, it happens too often to be a coincidence. It's what makes being a Brighton supporter so interesting. Come on you Blues.:dance:

Exactly, we've so often played better against good clubs, even those far above us. Same this season. We put Man City out of the League Cup and now we've beaten Leicester. That's the Albion experience for you. Once you've been through the 72/73 season when we lost 14 games in a row including 7 at home, and saw us put out of the FA Cup at home 4-0 by Walton & Hersham followed by an 8-2 defeat at the Goldstone to Bristol Rovers, you can handle most things.;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
my round up as I have time & bored!

First Half, we started well enough, matched them and Bradley had a good run which was always gonna end in a free kick. Savage I thought was poor, always looking for the ball over the top to the left wing and it rarely worked.....when it did it got a massive deflection. Not in the best seat to see the goals but it just looked like we were getting raped down on our left back.

Second half, they sat back and that gave us the chance to press on. Thornton was bloody brilliant, well up for it and all over the midefield, worked well with Thomson. Cox was abit pants, Bradleys goals were ace and I was right behind the 2nd one which was a peach.

Conclusion: I had £1.60 on a 3-2 win so you can imagine my disgust at half-time then delight at the final whistle....BLOODY nervous last few minutes after our winning goal! £55 better off....

anyway Savage should be dropped for Thornton.
Sully should keep the keepers shirt.
Virgo is a headless chicken upfront and needs to be benched or chucked into the centre back area.
Elphick had a great game.
We need Murray & Forster back then on that 2nd half performance we should be a decent side...just whether MA continues with his ridiculous Virgo love affair or not.

millsy123

Sep 6, 2008
Leicester fan

I am a leicester fan and brighton were shit

i think you'll be lucky to stay up this season. The only thing that is saving u is loan deals.

DOES UR BOYFREIND DOES UR BOYFRIEND NO UR HERE

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

i think you'll be lucky to stay up this season. The only thing that is saving u is loan deals.

f*** of you sore loser.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Oooh you're so manly, when we play at yours can we meet in a back alley please? :safeway

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Still bitter that we played you off the park, more than ten days ago? :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

You might be right about the loanees though :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here