Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Leicester

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I don't know..... apart from the dire performance by our fullbacks , I think the same team with Forster / Murray up front would not be doing too bad.

Injuries and fullbacks being raped by Dyer and Gradel is the difference.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Seems as though everyone's feelings about us winning this game were wrong AGAIN. I suppose on saturday the feelings will come back again:glare::lolol:

ady1973

Jul 27, 2008
New Milton
Everyone's saying all we need is luck and confidence.....how the hell do we get some......with the players we have we shouldn't have to be relying on luck...confidence what the hell is that....they are all big boys now.....the apron strings shud of been cut a long time ago........

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ifs buts and maybes, the fact is we are a load of f***ing wank.:nono:
but we will all still be here hoping though ..............it will come good it always has

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thornton and Cox on for?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon Albion give us something to be happy about

thank god Savage is off

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
why mcleod off?!?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The annoying thing is if we won northampton away and cheltenham at home... we would be sitting comfortably in mid table...

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Think that might be the last we've seen of Savage. Shame he never got going with us. Back to Derby reserves, oh wait they don't have a reserve team do they.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Yep things have been much, much blacker than this.

yep a lot blacker and when you looked at what might save there really was nothing we have two forwards,good forwards to come back from injury,thing will change then I'm sure Mickey cannot be made responsible for injuries or players who don't want to play for Albion on loan

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Gradel Gradel Gradel and final proof that its bloody Richards who's being bumbanged!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here