Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Brighton Vs Horsham ***

Jul 11, 2011
Worthing
Brighton face Horsham at Woodside Road on Wednesday and i reckon Gus will play the same side. I will certainly be there as it is just around the corner from mine. Does anyone know if it is pay on the gate ? Actually can't wait !! :amex:

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
Brighton face Horsham at Woodside Road on Wednesday and i reckon Gus will play the same side. I will certainly be there as it is just around the corner from mine. Does anyone know if it is pay on the gate ? Actually can't wait !! :amex:

Which side is that then?

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
Can someone tell me the nearest train station to Woodside Road, cheers.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mid way between Worthing and West Worthing possibly slightly nearer Worthing Central. Out of the station and walk west and up the first road north of the railway line for 200yds then turn right. I have said it this way because if you come from Brighton out of the station on the south side you turn right if you come out of the north side from Littlehampton you turn left.
From West Worthing go to the north of the crossings and take first road going east past Fish and chip shop on right then take 2nd left.

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
both PoTG and in advance from

The Solo Caffe (platform 2, Horsham rail station)

M & J Newsagent (East Street, Horsham)

Horsham Football Club

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from our website

Tickets for Albion's pre-season game against Horsham - to be played at Worthing's Woodside Road - on Wednesday (7.45pm) will be available on the gate.

The game will celebrate the testimonial of former Hornets boss John Maggs, who parted company with the Ryman Premier side in May following 11 years as manager, in which time he led the club to two promotions and the second round of the FA Cup in 2007.

Prices
Adults: £10.00
Senior (+65): £5.00
Under-16s: £5.00

Directions to Woodside Road can be found on Worthing's official website.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dev squad game I am assuming ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here