Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Ticketing arangements?

Perhaps Supporters Club coaches could run an option package of North on Saturday, plus three nights in a Lakes hotel, across to Hartlepool for the replay, South overnight, straight back to work on Wednesday, unshaven but happy!

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been better off losing imo, another game, without the loanees, and one we are almost certainly going to lose.

I'd rather concentrate on trying to move up the league, we don't need extra games.

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Indeed, peoples knee-jerk reactions are laughable at time.
How true. Just as well this bunch of so-passionate fans who inhabit NSC during matches don't actually get down to Withdean. Maybe some have never been there.

Reading the knee-jerk comments on here during matches just confirms what a load of laughably short-attention-spanned moaners there are in Albion's 'fan'-base.

eg Albion Score, and keyboards across the globe melt down with : "Yessss..." "Get in....." I knew we'd score", "We love you Micky", etc, etc. But a goal against and it's "FFS", "We are shit." "Kiss the cup run goodbye"... and worse, "f*** off Adams".

The emotions spin in all directions like weathervanes, but with a nasty undercurrent of vicious abuse always ready to spew out. Nobody seems to have any feeling for continuity, or perspective.

Complete bunch of girls. :thud:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
How true. Just as well this bunch of so-passionate fans who inhabit NSC during matches don't actually get down to Withdean. Maybe some have never been there.

:

Sounds like a bit of a knee jerk reaction to me :p

Reading the knee-jerk comments on here during matches just confirms what a load of laughably short-attention-spanned moaners there are in Albion's 'fan'-base.

eg Albion Score, and keyboards across the globe melt down with : "Yessss..." "Get in....." I knew we'd score", "We love you Micky", etc, etc. But a goal against and it's "FFS", "We are shit." "Kiss the cup run goodbye"... and worse, "f*** off Adams".

The emotions spin in all directions like weathervanes, but with a nasty undercurrent of vicious abuse always ready to spew out. Nobody seems to have any feeling for continuity, or perspective.

Complete bunch of girls. :thud:

Totally agree (apart from last point - I suspect some of them are male)
The word you are looking for is
FICKLE

zego

Jul 10, 2003
You having a bubble?

Can't see more than 100 Albion at the replay

More Northern Albion about than you might think.

A bit over an hour away for me, less for Leeds/Bradord.

Heard a number of Scottish accents in the away end last year at Carlisle, so maybe some from there as well.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Been better off losing imo, another game, without the loanees, and one we are almost certainly going to lose.

I'd rather concentrate on trying to move up the league, we don't need extra games.

Unlikely as it seems after that shower, a run into the later rounds gives us the opportunity for a big away game, which might pay for a Thornton or Fleetwood.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Unlikely as it seems after that shower, a run into the later rounds gives us the opportunity for a big away game, which might pay for a Thornton or Fleetwood.

Indeed, if we win I will be absolutely delighted and my previous comments will be shown up to be bollocks. Here's hoping :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here