Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Hartlepool

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Indeed, peoples knee-jerk reactions are laughable at time.

So, you agree with the following two selection policies that MA operates do you:

1. Never EVER EVER drop Hawkins even if he has no remaining limbs left, and has been blinded.

2. Play Virgo anywhere - simply ANYWHERE - other than his best position (and also the only one where he is remotely competent - he is a f***ing woeful striker)

You agree with that do you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sounds like Micky's ridiculously late subs have made a difference to our play

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
JB sounds like he he won't be going to any replay

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
So, you agree with the following two selection policies that MA operates do you:

1. Never EVER EVER drop Hawkins even if he has no remaining limbs left, and has been blinded.

2. Play Virgo anywhere - simply ANYWHERE - other than his best position (and also the only one where he is remotely competent - he is a f***ing woeful striker)

Hawkins - a complete disaster, Virgo not much better

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Nope - I think Virgo should be playing as CB and Hawkins on the bench. I just find it laughable that as soon as we concede a goal its Adams out and clueless **** ect. Its just boring.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

We needed to play virgo upfrount because all the other sritkers are either injured, Unfit or rubbish. When Murray and Forster are both fit in would think that Adams will play Virgo in defence instead of Hawkins.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope - I think Virgo should be playing as CB and Hawkins on the bench. I just find it laughable that as soon as we concede a goal its Adams out and clueless **** ect. Its just boring.

Where's the Adams out call on this thread then? You may disagree but I think some of his selections and tactics ARE clueless if that's ok with you.

Why wait until we go behind when it seems from the commentary that we were being overrun and outclassed and then make the changes after we conceded, seems pretty clueless to me :shrug:

Last edited:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
We needed to play virgo upfrount because all the other sritkers are either injured, Unfit or rubbish. When Murray and Forster are both fit in would think that Adams will play Virgo in defence instead of Hawkins.

That is what he should do I just feel he will instead replace Whing at right back.
Hope Whing keeps his place...

The Brighton match is working fine :lolol: , I'm listening to it now,

I think you misunderstand. I've been getting the Albion commentary since my post #82. I was just commenting on what you get when you click "listen live" on this site.
BBC - Tees - BBC Tees
Also, didn't realise you had PMd me as I only see the alert when I am scrolled up at the top of the page. I'm frankly amazed SCR Surrey are commentating on Aldershot v Rotherham - they're just having reports with no other ommentary. Aren't SCR wonderful !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here