Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Cheltenham

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
f***ing 15th now.

10 points from 10 games is NOT good enough.

This is NOT progress

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
No it isn't.
Wikins cured it.
In fact, he had us that fit, we were scoring the late goals!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What is it though?

Lack of concentration?
Lack of balls?
Lack of quality?
Or, which is what I think, a complete lack of someone with a sensible head on their shoulders at the back, one that has been there and done that. Butters.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is a cunning plan for next week as the Leeds rep will report back to Elland Road that we like to throw away the game in the last 2 minutes. Remember - this will be one of Leeds big games this season.:cool:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Absolutely dire. 10 from 10 is relegation form from a side that finished 7th last season. Virgo on the wing? Adams, you've TOTALLY lost the plot.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
No it isn't.
Wikins cured it.
In fact, he had us that fit, we were scoring the late goals!

Funny you should say that, last season I would watch Soccer Saturday and be certain that we would score if we went behind.

This season I am certain the opposition will score, if not straight after us, in the last minute.

Bummer

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Absolute shite, just got back and gutted, 2 weeks in a row we looked like winning and concede in last minute, how on earth did the worst team in our div. bar hereford score 3 goals away from home, and possibly could have had 4 as it looked as if they should have been awarded a pen.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Funny you should say that, last season I would watch Soccer Saturday and be certain that we would score if we went behind.

This season I am certain the opposition will score, if not straight after us, in the last minute.

Bummer

Feel exactly the same, you just know we will concede. I feel so down at the moment. I just CANT get excited about the poxy league cup either so its even worse

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
AV will be playing in the back 4 next week.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
To resort to defending a slender 1 goal lead against a side that hasn't even picked up a point away from home this season is totally unaccepltible.
We have a striker on fire, a bit of real quality in a holding midfield role for a few weeks, and we are 3-2 up. What does Adams do, leaves that pacey lad from Preston on the bench, and brigs el-flab on to help us sit back and defend.

Total wanker Adams.

Used to think of him as a legend, now I just wish he'd f*** off and take his negative tactics with him.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
In the League, Forster 4 goals from 8 games, Murray (our one) 6 goals from 8 games (plus 1 against "the richest side").

Not much wrong there.

Last edited:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Bit too much hoofball.
Why can Forster not look along the line? (he is worse than Murray for offsides!)
Would have liked to have seen Anyinsah start RM or instead of Forster, and can't see why he didn't come on a tall.
Why do we go so f***ing deep too, it seems so simple to see :angry:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Put Elphick at the back, recall lynch from forest and put them back together again and problem solved, no more sieve like defending. Why try and fix something that was not broken?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here