Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs Cheltenham

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
good game from him... midfield has sounded good today. TBH second half we've sounded not too bad

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! again... spoke too soon!!! Bloody bloody awful!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh do f*** off Adams you really are a tactical midget.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I Do Not f***ing Believe This Shit.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Another set ofm pints lost at the last..... I just cannot explain it..... I'm going to go and top myself...see you!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
FOR f***'S SAKE.

Are we ever going to get a GOOD result at home in the league this season?

This shit is embarrassing

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
im not one to normally take a dig but will someone please tell the team that the game does not last 90 minutes, it lasts until the final f***ing whistle. And there should be training sessions in how to keep the ball and waste time

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I reckon they got a player sent off on purpose

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
im not one to normally take a dig but will someone please tell the team that the game does not last 90 minutes, it lasts until the final f***ing whistle. And there should be training sessions in how to keep the ball and waste time

We have conceded late goals in virtually every game this season is it unfair to lay the blame after so many similar games at the manager's door????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here