Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Forster close

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Live: Brighton 4-0 Barnet

42:06 GOAL - Matthew Richards
Brighton 4 - Barnet 0
Foul by Neal Bishop (Barnet) on Glenn Murray (Brighton). Free kick scored by Matthew Richards (Brighton) right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from right channel (18 yards).Brighton 4-0 Barnet.

???

seriously we seem to have this cracked although it is only two game in

Although I am quitely confident about the way we seem to be going about things, I do think scoring 4 at home against a team who conceded 3 at home on the weekend in the division below us cannot really be considered evidence of us having "cracked it". Now, doing that against Bristol Rovers on Saturday would do the trick...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Budgie says

"We got the cigars on"

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I do think scoring 4 at home against a team who conceded 3 at home on the weekend in the division below us cannot really be considered evidence of us having "cracked it". Now, doing that against Bristol Rovers on Saturday would do the trick...

give the boys a bit more credit than that...how many times over the past few seasons have we been knocked out of this competition by crappy opposition.

We always seem to struggle against teams below us, but at last we're thrashing one of them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Orient 3-0 down at Ipswich

Although I am quitely confident about the way we seem to be going about things, I do think scoring 4 at home against a team who conceded 3 at home on the weekend in the division below us cannot really be considered evidence of us having "cracked it". Now, doing that against Bristol Rovers on Saturday would do the trick...

Much too early to have 'cracked it' but in contrast, last season, against THE bottom team in the whole Football League we rolled over and died. I can't see too many repeats of that.

*fingers crossed*

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Latest: Albion 4 Barnet 0
Posted on: Tue 12 Aug 2008

By Paul Camillin, at Gresty Road

GOAL UPDATES:

From the BHA website - why is Paul Camillin still at Gresty Rd:thud:????

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
give the boys a bit more credit than that...how many times over the past few seasons have we been knocked out of this competition by crappy opposition.

We always seem to struggle against teams below us, but at last we're thrashing one of them.

Except the 8-0 a couple of years ago! Good point though, you can only beat whats in front of you on the night.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Latest: Albion 4 Barnet 0
Posted on: Tue 12 Aug 2008

By Paul Camillin, at Gresty Road

GOAL UPDATES:

From the BHA website - why is Paul Camillin still at Gresty Rd:thud:????

I think he left his laptop there and had to go back for it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I have a quid on us to win 7-1 at odds of 500-1

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here