Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Yeovil - home sell out predicted?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we might just do it. 8000 odd fans for a game in that shithole is very good going. Shame yeovil will bring a taxi load at most.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can anyone make sense of Insiders reply to my question on ask the club, about the opening of V block?

With hindsight, I might have rambled on in my question, when really it should have just been "Will V Block be opened"

I think the problem was you had the question as the post title, then in the post itself seemed to be wondering if Yeovil would sell out. Perhaps you should have repeated the question you wanted answered in your post.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Interestingly, I read that Sheff Wed expect 6,000 walkups for most run of the mill league 1 home games (which dipped to just over 4,000 when they played Orient in the middle of their awful run of form). Obviously much higher when they're doing well.

The reason I say this is that I suspect 6,000 walkups is probably what we might expect for Albion in this sort of form if we had a half decent ground, so that's the sort of money we're missing out on by playing at Withdean.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
so what is the overall attendence going to be? something like 8029

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
so what is the overall attendence going to be? something like 8029

would go below 8k, away end won't be full and some season ticket holders will not turn up.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
capacity is 8930 with 180 seats (v block) now unused. With Yeovil maybe bringing 150 that leaves another c800 spare. So if a crowd of c7950 is announced it would mean that no shows have been counted in.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
also the status of my ticket online says pending, thats normal right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here