Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Watford Thread

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Fantastic result, the boys are giving everything at the moment against often better players. Can't ask for any more, superb stuff.

:cheers:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There's a bit of a gap opening between us and the bottom three.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
There is, but all the clubs at the bottom seem to have had a reasonable Christmas, the good thing is that a couple more (Coventry and Wolves) are really underperforming and are being dragged right into the mire.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
We have the unusual luxury of being able to look up now instead of down.I'll be doing this for the whole of January.

f***ing brilliant:drink:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
What a day!!! 3 points and got a Spurs ticket!!! Bring on next Sat!!!

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Gully said:
There is, but all the clubs at the bottom seem to have had a reasonable Christmas,

Thats a good thing, surely?! Despite many of the clubs around us having a good christmas, we've stil managed to pull away to 18th with a 7 point gap seperating us!

McGhee is a f^^^ing legend. And so's the whole squad- the work rate and effort in all the games ive seen this season (bar perhaps derby- but we were just heavily outplayed there) has been superb even in games we've lost.

Cant wait until Sheffield United in two weeks!!

:love: :albion: :love: :bowdown: :bhasign: :cheers: :dance: :ascarf: :rave: :smokin: :drink: :albion:

Last edited:

Gully said:
There is, but all the clubs at the bottom seem to have had a reasonable Christmas, the good thing is that a couple more (Coventry and Wolves) are really underperforming and are being dragged right into the mire.

That's right. I'm surprised we're still ahead of Cardiff, they looked very good when we played them. And I think Ternant is making the Gills very competitive and they will have a good run in the second half of the season - it really shows just what a good result that Boxing Day win was.

McGhee has moulded into such a tough unit that, although we will lose against the best teams and the teams that have good days and good luck, you can't see us now hitting any kind of slump. We will have a chance of points in nearly all of our remaining games.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quality win for us today.

Every time the gap looks like closing we oull one out of the bag

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
Gills and Cardiff will get organised, but our form brings coventry, watford & plymouth into it too. I have always said we will finish above our devon friends!! Afew more points and we can chase the likes of stoke & qpr. The more teams between us & the bottom 3 the better

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
So glad for Leon to get his goal!

:clap2:

:goal:

Hopefully the flood gates will open now!

Great win and 7 points of the bottom 3! Can't complain!

:drink: :drink: :drink: Tonight I think! :clap2:

Lets hope for a solid show next week in training for when it really maters against Sheffield United a game perhaps we could sneak a point from?

geoffreyp

Oct 4, 2004
rustington
a couple of weeks back i felt plymouth and coventry looked likely to get dragged into a battle. its great being 7 clear and i agree i think cardiff will move up as well. hats of to rotherham too, whatever happens in the long run it must be said they are giving it a good go

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
The lack of moaning in this thread makes me feel nervous. I didn't think a world like that still existed? Someone please correct some spelling or question someone's loyalty based on how long they've supported the Albion & restore some order before it's too late....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here