Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Tranmere on Saturday

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Navarro was poor when he first came.(Most) Fans hated him and he looked like he would be gone before too long. Since then he has turned it around. One of the first names on our team sheet since Gus has got here. Sitting in front of the back 4 and breaking everything up. He's due a goal wouldn't be supprised to see him score against you. :p

As I say he was an excellent player for us before he had a bad injury and he never recovered so am pleased for him

What about Carole, he couldnt even get onto our bench earlier on in the season but seems to be featuring fairly often for you?

Lincolnshire Seagull

Jul 9, 2009
Wasn't it Barnes's sacking that lost him his place? Managers like Barnes and Gus seem to rate him more highly than some others...

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
As I say he was an excellent player for us before he had a bad injury and he never recovered so am pleased for him

What about Carole, he couldnt even get onto our bench earlier on in the season but seems to be featuring fairly often for you?

bas savage lol

does he still do the moon walk?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Carole, utter toilet up until yesterday when he played very well. I hope its a new trend.:thumbsup:

Gus seems to like him and I think Carole might flourish under a manager that believes in him and his ability.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
We were TERRIBLE away at Tranmere. They were nothing to write home about either. I jst hope we have improved more than they have.

Shame they sacked Barnes though - when he was appointed I had them as certain relegation fodder. God knows why he got the job in the first place - even the physio has proved to be better at it than him.

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
Tranmere at home always a dull draw.

Can only remember us beating them once at Withdean (1-0 Zamora goal in pouring rain when chasing Championship - can't remember which Championship as there's been so many!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tranmere at home always a dull draw.

Can only remember us beating them once at Withdean (1-0 Zamora goal in pouring rain when chasing Championship - can't remember which Championship as there's been so many!)

We beat them 1-0 from a Hart strike crossbar and in from the edge of the area - on a pissing wet game. Koumas hit the bar for them with a free kick - it's odd i remember this and yet cant remember half the results from the last 3 seasons!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

oddsonlaughter

Jan 24, 2008
Bit of an update, looks as though we will have three new loanees starting against you, Joss Labadie an attacking midfielder has signed on loan and both Andy Robinson from Leeds and Ben Gordon from Chelsea are due to sign tommorow

Looks like we could be going out to try and attack during the game after all!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Bit of an update, looks as though we will have three new loanees starting against you, Joss Labadie an attacking midfielder has signed on loan and both Andy Robinson from Leeds and Ben Gordon from Chelsea are due to sign tommorow

WE may only have an England international and a Uraguay international to add to our mifdifeld. They amy not get a start though.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
WE may only have an England international and a Uraguay international to add to our mifdifeld. They amy not get a start though.

Or put another way, neither international is good enough to dislodge Navarro!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Quality signings in fairness

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here