Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton v Spurs line up

The Friendly Authority

Jul 2, 2024
As much as it would be nice for a Dolly March return, I wouldn't want to risk anything. I think another few weeks a couple of U21 matches and then the bench for the 1st team and slowly integrate him back into the 11. It's been a tough long 12 months for the chap so I wouldn't want to see him ruin his progress.

The Friendly Authority

Jul 2, 2024
As for the starting 11. Well the game is more than likely going to be played in the centre circle with both teams and their highlines. The goalies are going to have a busy game each I reckon.

It might not be popular but maybe we should put Baleba alongside Dunk in defence to give us a chance to retreat in time. I'm still baffled why we let Gilmour go. Would a had him first choice CM this season and give young Hinchelwood more time in defensive duties.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
It might not be popular but maybe we should put Baleba alongside Dunk in defence to give us a chance to retreat in time. I'm still baffled why we let Gilmour go. Would a had him first choice CM this season and give young Hinchelwood more time in defensive duties.
Beleba's going to be stellar but he has a clumsy, pointless foul or 3 in him.
Disastrous at CB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here