Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Murray looking to upset the odds
Glenn Murray
Murray scored twice against Southampton recently

Brighton striker Glenn Murray will be scenting victory when his side travel to face promotion favourites Norwich.

The 26-year-old has netted five times for the Albion in all competitions this season, scoring twice away at Southampton this month.

Murray told BBC Sussex: "As a professional you enjoy going to places like that and playing,

"I'm sure there'll be a big crowd, a nice big stadium and we'll be going there to try and win."

"All the lads will be looking forward to going and I'm sure they'll be raising their game to beat Norwich there."

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Could be a NEW manager by the weekend :thumbsup:

SO ernest, are you hoping for another FOREIGN muppet, or an ENGLISH goon? How MANY games will we give the NEW man? Or PERHAPS you want BLOOM to sack HIM before he's even FINISHED signing his contract?

:wave:

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Murray looking to upset the odds
Glenn Murray
Murray scored twice against Southampton recently

Brighton striker Glenn Murray will be scenting victory when his side travel to face promotion favourites Norwich.

The 26-year-old has netted five times for the Albion in all competitions this season, scoring twice away at Southampton this month.

Murray told BBC Sussex: "As a professional you enjoy going to places like that and playing,

"I'm sure there'll be a big crowd, a nice big stadium and we'll be going there to try and win."

"All the lads will be looking forward to going and I'm sure they'll be raising their game to beat Norwich there."

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Forecast: Albion to win 3-2. Norwich seem to be playing a flawed tactical system.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Corner to Brighton - Fails to beat the first man.

Am I the only one who is SICK of thisx in EVERY game?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Plenty of time for us to mount our comeback, if you do concede you want to concede early.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How long is FDM out for ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here