Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Bit worried about Forster. Didn't look himself on Saturday. Think his knee may be buggered, but hope not.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Also worried about Smith, averages letting a goal in every 27 minutes for the Seagulls!!! Scary stuff.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Barney will come good soon ......and on the Fozzie injury it has to be expected at his age and the sooner we get someone like him in to replace the better and Fozzie to the coaching staff

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It's going to be just like the Southampton game according to MT - I just wish I believed him - anyway we find out soon

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Barney will come good soon ......and on the Fozzie injury it has to be expected at his age and the sooner we get someone like him in to replace the better and Fozzie to the coaching staff

Agree on both

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paul Camillin is guest commentator , so it will be totally unbiased reporting :lolol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who are the officials?

I think there should just be one person putting the match threads up. Maybe A mod could do it or perhaps a normal user could. I would be prepared to nominate myself to put the thread up.

If I was to do it I would put the thread up 2 hours before K.O. so there are no threads on the day before and maybe do a kind of analysis things, stats and line ups... I enjoy doing that type of thing.

Any thoughts?

They should look up the officials!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Who are the officials?

The ref is the bloke who will not give us the penalty we should have, the linesmen both fail to see the key offsides against us - forget the names, thats all you will need to know by the end of the evening

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Oh don't give me the Smith has not been at fault for any of the goals rubbish - he has!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
About 400 Albion fans at Carrow Road :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here