Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton V Norwich "Official" Match Thread...

Between us and eleventh is 6 points , most fans thought that the big four games were going to be difficult and we have 3 points more than most thought get these games out of our system and consolidate ,not every game will be like this .

Its not xmas yet assess after then panic

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Don't start on El-Abd, by all accounts he seems to have had another solid performance at left back tonight. Alas, the rest of the defence...

I was only posting that he had got a yellow card , not that he is useless like other NSCers have commented on this evening

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be honest, a couple of weeks ago, looking at the four matches - Southampton, Leeds, Naarwidge and Charlton - I wouldn't have been surprised to get nil points - so looking on the bright side, we're three points up on that, and maybe could get a point against Charlton (?) - still disappointing tonight, though.
Oh well, onwards and upwards (but maybe slowly....)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can see another massive clearout at the end of the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
"Tommy Elphick is getting back to the form we all know he's capable of."

He's part of a defence that's conceded four, of which one was an own goal by him. Jesus wept.

After a good performance against Saints it does indeed look like he is back to the form we all know he`s capable of.

"Tommy Elphick is getting back to the form we all know he's capable of."

He's part of a defence that's conceded four, of which one was an own goal by him. Jesus wept.

It doesn't sound like the OG was really his fault, but yes, it's hardly a ringing endorsement that he looks like he's coming into form when we've conceded 7 in two games.

I really think we've just come up against two of the top three teams in this league. The third one comes a week today. :(

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I was only posting that he had got a yellow card , not that he is useless like other NSCers have commented on this evening

Sorry wasn't aiming at you in particular, just was waiting for him to become the usual scapegoat.

Just got to trust in the management to turn it around, either by bringing in players or developing the ones we have.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey...that is the first time I have ever predicted a score right!!!

Don't panic fellas......this is a long season...this is slade's team.

Hopefully in the window, Gus and maurice will get some players in....it would be nice if Tony B dips into the fund, and get us away from the dreaded drop

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not sure. Maybe just a few minor tweaks. Poyet needs to see the team play over a period of time. But to be honest, it does seem like the defence needs some major surgery.

Not sure on whose contract will be up in June but I predict Cox , Hart , Livermore , Hawkins , Whing , Virgo , Smith , Wright and Davies will all be shown the door with Forster going on to the coaching side.

Bert365

May 7, 2006
There's been soom good passing from Brighton but. Still no presents from the midfield. come on Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here