Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Liverpool Scarfs

gouldy27

Brighton till i die
Mar 31, 2010
I saw many people walking around with them on just wondering if anyone knows if anyone on here was selling them as I would like one.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
My own opinion - it makes us look small time - if it was for a cup final or something then yes, otherwise no.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I really hope there are some Leeds/ Brighton ones and palace/Brighton ones for my ever growing collection of memorabilia

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I'm gonna use my overdraft to finance the production of 1,000 Palace/Albion scarves. For advance orders, or franchise opportunities, please PM me.

bhadiv1

Apr 28, 2009
Saltdean
I don't usually post, but felt I had to in this instance. I absolutely detest these scarves, from memory we have had 4 so far
Villa, Stoke, Spurs and Liverpool. I have no interest in any other club apart from Brighton, to me it shows some form of inferiority complex, needing to be associated with a so called larger club.
Rant over.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I don't usually post, but felt I had to in this instance. I absolutely detest these scarves, from memory we have had 4 so far
Villa, Stoke, Spurs and Liverpool. I have no interest in any other club apart from Brighton, to me it shows some form of inferiority complex, needing to be associated with a so called larger club.
Rant over.

And Doncaster!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Rant over.

Totally agree. Can understand maybe Crawley v Manu doing a half'n'half scarf, cos htey're not likely to be playing in the same division anytime soon, but no excuse for the likes of us doing it.

Gotta say, also, I'm not a big fan of 'little club' player hoping to get 'big club' player's shirt after a game. It's a bit demeaning. I know they may be getting it to auction for charidee yada yada, but probably they're not though eh?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Totally agree. Can understand maybe Crawley v Manu doing a half'n'half scarf, cos htey're not likely to be playing in the same division anytime soon, but no excuse for the likes of us doing it.

Gotta say, also, I'm not a big fan of 'little club' player hoping to get 'big club' player's shirt after a game. It's a bit demeaning. I know they may be getting it to auction for charidee yada yada, but probably they're not though eh?

I agree on the scarf thing. But you've got to remember that even in the Prem players will still look up to the Gerrrards, Lampards etc. So thinking of how far the likes of Nooney has come over the past few years, it's not surprising he wants his hero's shirt.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Nothing wrong with a player like Nooney wanting his hero's shirt at the end of the game. What I don't like though is when they don't SWAP. That's when it looks a bit NEEDY.

Wouldn't Noone have loved it that much morre, if Gerrard had taken HIS shirt too? He could have binned it when he got home for all I care, but it would be a nicer gesture between two PEERS. IMO like.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Rant over.

I think Donny was the only official one. The others were run up by "unofficial merchandisers" who flogged them out of cardboard boxes on the way into Brighton station and on the way out of the Amex, from what I could see. Probably made a bob or two.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I hate the bleedin' things, but I do wish I'd got one of 'em when we went up to Villa Park. If you did get one, be sure to wear it to Brumscum - especially if you fancy a pwoppa tear-up. :thumbsup:

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
I think Donny was the only official one. The others were run up by "unofficial merchandisers" who flogged them out of cardboard boxes on the way into Brighton station and on the way out of the Amex, from what I could see. Probably made a bob or two.

Hahahahahha - scarf snobbery!!!! Now I really have seen everything

Spurs was an official one as well.

And the Liverpool ones were only costing a fiver, whcih I reckon is pretty decent value for a scarf these days

gouldy27

Brighton till i die
Mar 31, 2010
I'm gonna use my overdraft to finance the production of 1,000 Palace/Albion scarves. For advance orders, or franchise opportunities, please PM me.
Hi I have pm'd you hope you got it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here