Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Gillingham

Aug 9, 2011
Alright gentlemen (and ladies)

Forest fan here, however my girlfriend is a brighton fan unfortunately and i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me out.

I am down south at the moment, and was considering going to the game with her tomorrow night. I was just wondering if anyone knew how strict the staff were with u18 tickets?

Bit skint at the moment, and I would like to check out the new stadium, I get in for u18 at forest (20 years old) but I was wondering they checked for i.d or whatever at the ground? I understand you've only been at the ground for one game, but we've got a fair way to travel to the stadium and i can't really afford to pay for an adult ticket.

If anyone could help I'd be appreciative and I look forward to posting on here as your resident forest fan throughout the seaon :D

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
They are £14 compared to the usual £30 for this match (adult). Pay up for yours and get her to pay for hers, she'll still appreciate the gesture of you accompanying her to see her team if she's worth keeping. If she's a fan she'll want to go for half the price of a night out drinking I'm sure!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Pikey. Bet you buy her presents from Elizabeth Duke too

Aug 9, 2011
I reckon McClaren will be great for you guys. Did a good job at Middlesbrough and an excellent one at Twente.

Hoping so. Apparently the main reason he flopped at Wolfsburg was that he wasn't backed (Although I'm sure they spent millions on signing Kjaer and Diego) and there was worries with our lack of transfer activity, but we're close to bringing in this dutch lad called Verhoek that's supposed to be a class act.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Hoping so. Apparently the main reason he flopped at Wolfsburg was that he wasn't backed (Although I'm sure they spent millions on signing Kjaer and Diego) and there was worries with our lack of transfer activity, but we're close to bringing in this dutch lad called Verhoek that's supposed to be a class act.

Yeah, I heard there were other issues going on at Wolfsburg, unrelated to McClaren, but I don't know much about it.

Reckon your main problem this year is that even if you strengthen, others are strengthening more (Wham and Leicester in particular). Hope McClaren gets judged on the actual job he does, not some hangover perception from the England debacle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here