Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Colchester attendence

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Rang for our tickets for colchester earlier and couldnt get our favoured g block tickets,and have been shuffled along to H block,must indicate either a goodly crowd expected or they have reviewed the cctv from the tranmere game and im to be isolated.

ile take a punt at 6895

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
Rang for our tickets for colchester earlier and couldnt get our favoured g block tickets,and have been shuffled along to H block,must indicate either a goodly crowd expected or they have reviewed the cctv from the tranmere game and im to be isolated.

ile take a punt at 6895

Good crowd expected, i do believe.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd hope we would sell out for this one.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Just bought tickets in the family stand this afternoon & no indication of a sell out there.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I spoke to the nice bloke who sells me the tickets and he said it wont be a sell out but it wont be a bad attendance and definately not the worst home turn out so I am going for 6438 :thumbsup:

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Picked up mine yesterday and was told only few tickets left in blocks B, H and J so will cheering on the Albion from the mighty B Block:whisky::ascarf:

Im tempted to go along to my first game of the season as Worthing don't play till the saturday as if my first game were to be Wembley if we got there then I'd be seen as a "glory hunter".

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
19, 983. You never said what year. Falmer.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'll give you a fiver for it.

Nah, fate decreed I have this ticket. It's actually one of a pair and am going with a lady friend from work. Would be bad for my reputation if peeps gave me tickets which i then sold on.

but, if ever i get a spare then i'll let you know &, if it's free then it's free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here