Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton to outlaw 'murder music'

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
OK for him to perform in Brighton last year? No.

OK for him to perform at the Opening Ceremony of the 2007 Cricket World Cup? Yes.

:shrug:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It was always a bit bizarre anyway, I mean why would an ambulance take you home after a match? Surely it would take you to a medical facility where after treatment you would either be well enough to make your own way home, or make an extended stay, at the end of which one presumes you would be fine to travel. Or dead.

Very true. Although I would imagine that some Elderly patients or those who are deemed to be less independent can expect special treatment and be delivered to their doorstep.

So it may be a case of “You may or may not be going home after a period of time spent in hospital, depending on your circumstances, in a Sussex Ambulance”

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Very true. Although I would imagine that some Elderly patients or those who are deemed to be less independent can expect special treatment and be delivered to their doorstep.

So it may be a case of “You may or may not be going home after a period of time spent in hospital, depending on your circumstances, in a Sussex Ambulance”

That'll be for the North Stand then.

And doesn't the chant lose it's gravitas if you have to say....

“You may or may not be going home after a period of time spent in hospital, depending on your circumstances, in a Sussex Ambulance. I SAID.... YOU MAY OR MAY NOT...WHAT?.....NO.....I SAID YOU MAY OR MAY NOT....WHAT?.....YES, DEAR........IT IS AWFUL WEATHER......NO I DON'T WANT SOME OF YOUR THERMOS DRINK...OH FORGET IT. MAKE YOUR OWN WAY HOME...."

don't you think?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
What a load of old nonsense. If you don't want to hear Buju Banton don't go and see him.

Don't get me wrong I disagree with what he (apparently) says but starting to ban things the local council disagrees with is a slippery slop.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What a load of old nonsense. If you don't want to hear Buju Banton don't go and see him.

Don't get me wrong I disagree with what he (apparently) says but starting to ban things the local council disagrees with is a slippery slop.

Is that like a flippery flop?

Right, so we've got, "You're maybe going home in a South East Coast ambulence or NHS supervised medical vehicle if you first require an extended stay in a local medical facility and if after appropriate treatment you are deemed unable to travel unaided and a carer from your local health authority is not able to collect you in person. If you're not dead." Yeah that works.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Right, so we've got, "You're maybe going home in a South East Coast ambulence or NHS supervised medical vehicle if you first require an extended stay in a local medical facility and if after appropriate treatment you are deemed unable to travel unaided and a carer from your local health authority is not able to collect you in person. If you're not dead." Yeah that works.

Needs work perhaps but factually correct.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
should be banned simply for being shite anyway.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

That is about the size of it. Perhaps it will need to be sung to a different tune to make it snappy - Open to suggestions?

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Whilst I don't agree with what these people are singing (obviously). I do thin it is worrying that we are censoring music, as someone else said it's a very slippery slope.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So you've never sung, "You're going home in a Sussex ambulence", or "We hate Palace," then?
I think the emphasis was on the pride of them being taken away in an ambulance from SUSSEX rather than any old bog standard ambulance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here