Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton to edinburgh??

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
Hey can anyone help, i need to go to edinburgh on 22nd june and arrive 24th june, does anyone know the cheapest way there and back?? il appreciate any information.

btw il prefer departing from brighton, london, southampton etc not too far

thanks

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Baby Burtz said:
Hey can anyone help, i need to go to edinburgh on 22nd june and arrive 24th june...

uumm boat maybe?

Baby Burtz

Feb 27, 2006
Brighton
lol no i mean arrive back in brighton on 24th lol. does anyone know any nice b&bs or cheap hotels in edinburgh, if its near the airport it would be better

and why do you suggest departing from three different locations? Is this some kind of pub crawl??

The train is probably about a hundred quid return, and there was a direct train once or twice a day I believe - otherwise you could get to London, cross on the same ticket by underground to Euston, and get the train from there. They might have a detour around that Oxenholme accident from a few weeks ago.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You have a point there, think it is something like the A701, the road itself isn't great but some of the scenery you drive through is stunning.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
WRONG. The link from the M6/M74 to Edinburgh is one of the worst main roads in the UK.

Strill quicker than the other option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here