Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton to crash & burn financially?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We could always lease The Amex to Palace and move back to withdean,when selhurst has 2 sides closed on saftey grounds,nope we shall be ok..

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Somebody mentioned 80% of fans using public transport......yes, good - but probably more due to the lack of car parking than any other reason!

Financially, well, we all have to realise that if TB suddenly has a change of heart and wants his money back in a hurry, we could just possibly(!) be in a bit of a financial crisis - let's keep hoping that doesn't happen!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Somebody mentioned 80% of fans using public transport......yes, good - but probably more due to the lack of car parking than any other reason!

Financially, well, we all have to realise that if TB suddenly has a change of heart and wants his money back in a hurry, we could just possibly(!) be in a bit of a financial crisis - let's keep hoping that doesn't happen!

Do you honestly think he will? Sigh

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Any club that can survive what we have already been through,has the god given right to do what Palace have done twice if needed,i am not bothered,but can Palace afford to do it 3 times is my question?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
If we, Palarse or any other champ team go up, then we become targets for the money people. Considering the Bloom family have been involved with our club for 70 odd ish years, if TB ever did feel like cashing in his chips (pun intended), then he would want a say in the future of our club IMO!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

Well yeah, you're right.

But you'd also be right If you made the profound statement "if old Trafford suddenly blows up and man utd's owners spent all the clubs money on investing in penny-sweets , then they could be in trouble. Lets hope that doesn't happen"

It doesn't mean its logical, even If it COULD happen.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The only team in poss trouble would be your lot as they are paying wages far beyond their means which will impact when the fair play bites

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
If I were reading this from a CPFC viewpoint as the OP is I wouldn't be gloating over possible non existing issues for BHFC but worried about my club. If BHFC make a lose with higher average gates, higher match day income, higher commercial income and comparable wage bill, god alone knows what financial black hole CPFC are facing.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I hope he doesn't. Do you KNOW anything different? Have you got a history of reading the future? IF......yes, that is IF..... it happened, it wouldn't be good

I guess i make a judgement ...knowing something about the history of the family and i imagine how the 'debt' is structured...if he wanted his money then someone would need to come in and hand it over yes? So for me its not something i worry about too much

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here