Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton till i die!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How did the Emily Pankhurst song go.

Was there an end to it, I was laughing so hard I completely missed it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
How did the Emily Pankhurst song go.

Was there an end to it, I was laughing so hard I completely missed it.

I think the last line was "she thinks of Charlie Webb" but I was laughing too much to be paying attention to whatever was in the middle of it.

Good news that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" will be available in the club shop, btw. :thumbsup:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think it was 'Emily Pankhurst's sweet, she really is a deb. And when she's chained to the railings, she thinks of Charlie Webb'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think it was 'Emily Pankhurst's sweet, she really is a deb. And when she's chained to the railings, she thinks of Charlie Webb'
Blimey I was laughing so much at the first line, it's lucky I didn't hear the rest, lord knows what might have happened.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Terrible ending like a school play everything went wrong.... should have had the time lapse film with that guy singing some where over the rainbow... that would have been good.

Shame as the ending kinda ruined the whole thing.

:facepalm:

Bit harsh, but yeah we were all gutted on the first night about the major projector FAIL just before the time lapse. It also went earlier and missed the footage of Storers goal against Doncaster. The 2nd and 3rd performances it worked seamlessly. And Everest your timelapse took the roof off last night. No matter how many times you see it, the bit when the grass starts growing just blows me away everytime. Not long now...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Bit harsh, but yeah we were all gutted on the first night about the major projector FAIL just before the time lapse. It also went earlier and missed the footage of Storers goal against Doncaster. The 2nd and 3rd performances it worked seamlessly. And Everest your timelapse took the roof off last night. No matter how many times you see it, the bit when the grass starts growing just blows me away everytime. Not long now...

Sorry Southy - i understand technical things go wrong.... £21 quid your having a laugh!! Joking! Enjoyed the Show very emotional - although i did have to sit next to mentalist who was surprised it was about football - will my girlfirend ever understand.... love the somewhere over the rainbow song.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here