Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton (the city) last night

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
The reason we were in Wetherspoons is because it was where we were basically hearded to by Police. We had been in a pub called 7 Stars I think it was? We were a bit rowdy and the poor bar staff called the Police who frog marched us out and up to Spoons.
I dread to think how your town and stadium are going to handle the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, West Ham etc. Should be fun to read about the carnage!

And your favourite books are about the Holocaust and serial killers.
Tried anger management?
Unhappy sole aren't you.
Too many pints of gassy gnats-pee at Weatherspoons left you with a sore head?

Face stoved in? By who? All the Brighton fans we encountered just gave it mouth and ran when it mattered. Like the guy who thought it was clever to spit at an old man then make a run for it when confronted. Pathetic. Just like all your new plastic fans.

Why do you think that was? Could it be because you were in a pub where precisely no one gave a f*** about you? A pub so shit that the old bill don't mind if you do get rowdy? Oh, and you can hardly say you "took" a pub that the police have forced you in to!! What a f***ing twat you are.

Still I hope that the satisfaction you got from the taking of the pub you were led into gave you a nice glow on the way home, with f*** all else good coming from your day.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Why do you think that was? Could it be because you were in a pub where precisely no one gave a f*** about you? A pub so shit that the old bill don't mind if you do get rowdy? Oh, and you can hardly say you "took" a pub that the police have forced you in to!! What a f***ing twat you are.

Still I hope that the satisfaction you got from the taking of the pub you were led into gave you a nice glow on the way home, with f*** all else good coming from your day.

Leeds once had 6,500 fans at the Goldstone 1990 and Brighton seafront was like a war zone-running battles during the Friday evening before the match-Doncaster keep up-we've seen it all before and at the HIGHEST level.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Will you be visiting Donny? Tell me which pubs you will be planning on visiting. I'll have a good laugh and tell you to research it better. when someone plans a pint glass into you.

Yep.

Guess I will meet the Donny fans we know from England games in the Leopard and then go whereever they suggest. Never had an issue in Doncaster, although we did have one of the worst curry's ever and that did cayse a lot of problems.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Many Albion fans will give the rundown dive a miss, and head off to far more interesting Sheffield & Nottingham. Young ladies there lack the facial hair & adipose tissue of downtown Donny 'babes'.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
The reason we were in Wetherspoons is because it was where we were basically hearded to by Police. We had been in a pub called 7 Stars I think it was? We were a bit rowdy and the poor bar staff called the Police who frog marched us out and up to Spoons.
I dread to think how your town and stadium are going to handle the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, West Ham etc. Should be fun to read about the carnage!

[yt]gopwUCVCfm4[/yt]

The last time Leeds 'travelled' they took a bit of a slap in the Lanes, although well worth noticing they weren't hiding away in any Wetherspoons. By the sounds of things, you came looking for a fight; maybe if you'd hung around and gone out in the evening you'd have found what you were looking for.

[yt]nQsPAgoj0Sc[/yt]

This is in response to your point about how terrifying it is in Doncaster town centre and how no one should dare go for a drink. Saw this video not too long ago, pretty entertaining. Were you in the pub???

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Are you a fuckwit or something,... we have played those teams on many occasion over the years, its not new just because we are at Falmer now,... the old bill treat them as they would any group of chavs,... herd them,.... get the game over then bin 'em,... preferably onto the nearest train north and west. On the occasions there have been scuffles,..... err there have been scuffles, like in any town.

The pubs around the station were rammed with home fans ( and a few Donny fans).... nobody was bothered one way or another... if Wetherspoons was the limit of your imagination... it doesnt really bother me,.. stay there, its shit.

As for Doncaster, I have been there with Brighton even in the so called bad old days, and have drunk in a group in many of the pubs in town and on the road to the old ground with never a hint of trouble.... so shut up please.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
150 Donny fans chase a Brighton fan & his friends out of Weatherspoons.
Extreme bravery by Donny.

Hilarious that the 150 were made by the Police to go the worst pub in Brighton. What a crap night out.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
150 Donny fans chase a Brighton fan & his friends out of Weatherspoons.
Extreme bravery by Donny.

Hilarious that the 150 were made by the Police to go the worst pub in Brighton. What a crap night out.

Back in Donny, at Weatherspoons (Non-)Working Mens Club, the incident is now known as the Battle of West Street,
where 150 Donny fans saw off 500 Albion fans (only 5, but decimal place moved twice to the right).

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
The city was buzzing last night. Albion fans seemed to be everywhere. I bumped into a heap of people I've known over the years from following our team. The Peter Ward road show rolled into the Albert and I briefly spoke to Gary Hart in New Road.

My head is a little sore today though.

A cracking day and night.
hope you didn't upset anyone ???

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
The Wednesday fans in that video got a good hiding that day as well.
Still, seeing as Brighton will only be bringing about 400 to Donny, I doubt we will see any of you anyway.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Still, seeing as Brighton will only be bringing about 400 to Donny, I doubt we will see any of you anyway.

I would guess at between 800 and 1200 depending on how we are doing,.. if we are in the top 6 then early March will bring probably close to 1500. I can tell you what though, if we had been in the same position as you yesterday, new stadium, first game of season etc, we would have sold out,... there's the difference mate.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
If that did happen, then it was probably with assistance from Leeds that did it,... or Sheff Utd.... certainly not Donny on their own,......

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
If that did happen, then it was probably with assistance from Leeds that did it,... or Sheff Utd.... certainly not Donny on their own,......

Shows what you know about our supporters then.
And we would have sold out, if it wasn't for the pathetic arrangements from your club regarding ticketing. Your acting like big time charlies all of a sudden. Maybe in due course your club will end up back on its arse like in 97.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
And we would have sold out, if it wasn't for the pathetic arrangements from your club regarding ticketing. Your acting like big time charlies all of a sudden. Maybe in due course your club will end up back on its arse like in 97.

:lolol: Has to be a wind-up account.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Of course it will,.... look,... we have simply returned to where we were in the 70's and early 80's... regular 20k + crowds ( many over 30k ) playing in the top 2 divisions ( where we want to be).... this is not new territory dude, we have been there in recent history.

As for your fans,... I have been to your old and new ground on several occasions and drunk openly with groups of Albion fans in pubs in town and out towards the ground..... never had a moments issue,... so not that threathening are they mate,... in fact I have always had a good experience up there.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Of course it will,.... look,... we have simply returned to where we were in the 70's and early 80's... regular 20k + crowds ( many over 30k ) playing in the top 2 divisions ( where we want to be).... this is not new territory dude, we have been there in recent history.

As for your fans,... I have been to your old and new ground on several occasions and drunk openly with groups of Albion fans in pubs in town and out towards the ground..... never had a moments issue,... so not that threathening are they mate,... in fact I have always had a good experience up there.

What were the Donny ladies like? Bearded?

Mr C Gull

Feb 1, 2011
Souwf London

hahahahahaha and back in the real world, your mum says you need to do your homework and have a bath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here