Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton (the city) last night

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
You took over the worst pub in the city. Full of 17 year old chavs & ignorant away fans.
Did you enjoy the plastic victoriana, bright lighting & unpleasant atmosphere?
Should have researched the City better. Muppet.

Will you be visiting Donny? Tell me which pubs you will be planning on visiting. I'll have a good laugh and tell you to research it better. when someone plans a pint glass into you.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
Well, you got to have a few beers in a great city in pubs that all have indoor plumbing without getting your face stoved in because you've got the accent of a whippet botherer.

Face stoved in? By who? All the Brighton fans we encountered just gave it mouth and ran when it mattered. Like the guy who thought it was clever to spit at an old man then make a run for it when confronted. Pathetic. Just like all your new plastic fans.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Will you be visiting Donny? Tell me which pubs you will be planning on visiting. I'll have a good laugh and tell you to research it better. when someone plans a pint glass into you.
Sounds charming.

Do you work for the Doncaster tourist board by any chance?

:lolol:

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011

Hilarious. The mugs chose the worst pub in Brighton. Suppose is better than the Closed-tractor-factory Arms, or tumble-weed-Tavern in Donny.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Face stoved in? By who? All the Brighton fans we encountered just gave it mouth and ran when it mattered. Like the guy who thought it was clever to spit at an old man then make a run for it when confronted. Pathetic. Just like all your new plastic fans.

you get better and better,can we keep you on here for comic value. ran when it mattered, if you and the 150 donny fans are so mental and it kicks off 'big time' in donny every week why didnt you pay a visit to the places you may have had a welcome?

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
We took over the Wetherspoons. One Brighton chump decide to try and kick off with about 150 Donny fans. Fair to say him and his pals were run half way up the street.
Lets see your turn out when you come to Yorkshire. Put it this way, I seriously doubt you'd get in any of the pubs to be honest.

So you come to Brighton with it's zillions of excellent watering holes and you choose Wetherspoons on West Street. Ha ha ha. Plumb.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
you get better and better,can we keep you on here for comic value. ran when it mattered, if you and the 150 donny fans are so mental and it kicks off 'big time' in donny every week why didnt you pay a visit to the places you may have had a welcome?

And where would that be? I take it you will be visiting some joints in Donny that will offer you a welcome? Pathetic fans. And your town is nothing more than a southern version of Blackpool. I don't know how some of you have had the cheek to slag off Doncaster!!
I can't wait for the smugness to wear off. Don't know where it has come from to be honest. Yes, a nice shiny new stadium, full of plastic fans and the prawn sarnie brigade.

We will look forward to welcoming your 400 fans for the return visit!

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
We took over the Wetherspoons. One Brighton chump decide to try and kick off with about 150 Donny fans. Fair to say him and his pals were run half way up the street.
Lets see your turn out when you come to Yorkshire. Put it this way, I seriously doubt you'd get in any of the pubs to be honest.

FFS are you retarded? Piss off and grow up. Your a disgrace to your club and town

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Still, you have next Saturday to look forward to:
A home game, followed by a visit to (wait for it .... Doncaster Weatherspoons), trying and failing to pull overweight tattoo-ed Sharon Arkwright, Chips with gravy, and a scuffle with bouncers and police.
High living.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside

You sound like a right charmer. Anyway, glad to see you & the rest of the Donny fans on here have exploded the myth about you being a friendly bunch - although your supporters who came to Withdean were, thankfully, free of the ignorant cocks that seem to prevail these days. Hey f***ing ho.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
The reason we were in Wetherspoons is because it was where we were basically hearded to by Police. We had been in a pub called 7 Stars I think it was? We were a bit rowdy and the poor bar staff called the Police who frog marched us out and up to Spoons.
I dread to think how your town and stadium are going to handle the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, West Ham etc. Should be fun to read about the carnage!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Give our Donny friend a break-it's all very new to them to have anything over 3,000 fans these last few years ,but thanks to their new ground they now do have a few extra,that said,we at Brighton have always had sufficient numbers of nut jobs in town when proper sized clubs come to town-far from advocating trouble myself,just facts,spoken from history of town centre events over the years-Doncaster= good friends.no need for any violence.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
The reason we were in Wetherspoons is because it was where we were basically hearded to by Police. We had been in a pub called 7 Stars I think it was? We were a bit rowdy and the poor bar staff called the Police who frog marched us out and up to Spoons.
I dread to think how your town and stadium are going to handle the likes of Leeds, Cardiff, West Ham etc. Should be fun to read about the carnage!

you really havent a clue have you.....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

We have played Leeds, Cardiff and West Ham before, reasonably recently as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here