Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton (the city) last night

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The city was buzzing last night. Albion fans seemed to be everywhere. I bumped into a heap of people I've known over the years from following our team. The Peter Ward road show rolled into the Albert and I briefly spoke to Gary Hart in New Road.

My head is a little sore today though.

A cracking day and night.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
It makes a difference when 18,000 people (ALbion fans) went to the game rather than perhaps 5,000 too. More likely to meet people who actually went to the game in town. Good ole days are back again.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Yeah town was spot on last night. So good to see hundreds of people rocking the stripes before and after the game.

A couple of mugs got out of their car to give me some Palace chants on my way home from work, but it was just a case of laughing at them and carrying on my way.

Long may it continue.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah town was spot on last night. So good to see hundreds of people rocking the stripes before and after the game.

A couple of mugs got out of their car to give me some Palace chants on my way home from work, but it was just a case of laughing at them and carrying on my way.

Long may it continue.

For me too-this

And just for you Saxon (love the avatar) so i though i'd post a little video..

Shows what happens when 2 Seabirds fight over a chip.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
Was in the town before the game and saw very few Brighton fans, we seemed to have the run of the place.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Was in the town before the game and saw very few Brighton fans, we seemed to have the run of the place.

:lolol: when was this and were did you go? did you happen to see the 500 odd outside the two pubs next to the station? run of the town?....think we saw around 20 donny fans from 10am-2pm

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
It makes a difference when 18,000 people (ALbion fans) went to the game rather than perhaps 5,000 too. More likely to meet people who actually went to the game in town. Good ole days are back again.

And when it's 30,500 (less 2,553 away fans) from next year, the buzz will be even more!

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
:lolol: when was this and were did you go? did you happen to see the 500 odd outside the two pubs next to the station? run of the town?....think we saw around 20 donny fans from 10am-2pm

We took over the Wetherspoons. One Brighton chump decide to try and kick off with about 150 Donny fans. Fair to say him and his pals were run half way up the street.
Lets see your turn out when you come to Yorkshire. Put it this way, I seriously doubt you'd get in any of the pubs to be honest.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
I walked through Victoria Train Station concourse in my stripes around 21.00hrs, someone shouted 'Oi Seaweed' looked up at saw a group of Palace fans drowning their sorrows at Wortherspoons...I simply gestured back with Three fingers.
A nice finish to the day :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We took over the Wetherspoons. One Brighton chump decide to try and kick off with about 150 Donny fans. Fair to say him and his pals were run half way up the street.
Lets see your turn out when you come to Yorkshire. Put it this way, I seriously doubt you'd get in any of the pubs to be honest.

Well think yourselves f***ing lucky then.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

:lolol: your a pleb:tosser:

well done for taking over wetherspoons on west street and chasing some plonker.....bet you lot take over every city you visit

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011

You took over the worst pub in the city. Full of 17 year old chavs & ignorant away fans.
Did you enjoy the plastic victoriana, bright lighting & unpleasant atmosphere?
Should have researched the City better. Muppet.

DonnyFan82

Jul 27, 2011
Well,the fact you said you were all in the pubs in our city but we would not be allowed in the ones in yours.

I can't think of any pubs in Donny town centre that are openly welcome of away fans. It generally kicks of big time when home and away fans mix in the town centre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here