Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Tattoo's

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Tattoos are for attention seeking twats with the minimum allocation of brain cells (with the exception of sailors and inmates of Her Majesty's Prisons)

I can confirm I am an attention seeking twat and i also have a minimum allocation of brain cells....................(and before you all jump on the bandwagon, abuse is not nice!!! :lol: :lol:)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Tattoos are for attention seeking twats with the minimum allocation of brain cells (with the exception of sailors and inmates of Her Majesty's Prisons)

I must be an attention seeking twat then. People get tattoo's for many reason you absolute dick.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
just as well he decided to stay

Vicente-tattoo-73660.jpeg

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

So what does your one say? Let's have a guess.......

"Greetings from Lewes Prison from an ex matelot with only 16 intact brain cells"

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Isn't there a place in the North Laine that does them while you wait?

While unwait!?! As opposed to what? Leaving your arm with them then coming back for it later!?!?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I'm only guessing, but I think you will find LB was dishing out one of his little jokes with his comment :)

OK - noted!

Jozza

Aug 8, 2011
The difference between people with tattoo's and people without is people with couldnt give a f*** if you have one but people without seem to have an opinion!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here