Brighton Tattoo's

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
tattoo.jpg

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I know what I want, just need to get some dosh together and need an artist to draw my ideas up. I'm looking to get a retro pin up girl, with some really nice tints of colour in it.

Lewes Seagull

Jan 23, 2010
I wanted to get a tattoo and then I thought to myself, why do I want some childish scribbling permanently inked into my skin like some kind of diseased rash? I think I was 12 when I had that thought. Oh, and ladies. What were you thinking? The hot weather and the bikini's really bring out the flattering gorgeousness of a tattoo.....NOT!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have a full sleeve - very colourful. Includes a seagull against a blue background with "Albion" above. Don't like it? Not your arm!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Got a seagull on my Leg which I have had for years, but off to Spain to visit my parents in a few weeks and I am going to get another Albion related tattoo and get my Dad to have one too, he will be 70 in December but I am going to persuade him. Because I dont have many parts of me not tattooed I think I may just go for B.H.A. F.C with a seagull along the side of my forearm

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I have "Stand or Fall" on my arm, amongst a few other bits and bobs.

Tattoo's do split opinion, however I think calling someone's tattoo shit is a bit like calling there bird ugly. It's a personal preference thing I guess.

If you like it then go for it! :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here